Red Flannel

It was just a heated, one night stand at a motel...

You remember everything as if it were yesterday. The feeling of her lips against your skin. The smell of her perfume. The way your bodies fit together like pieces of a puzzle. It was as if you were made for her and she was made for you.
But now, all that's left of her is a red flannel. No phone number—not even a name.

"Want to get out of here?" she asked, her red lips full and oh-so-kissable.
You didn't have to think about it. "Yes," you said.
Before you knew it, you were pressed up against the wall of a motel room, her lips hot against yours as clothes were torn off and thrown across the room.
"You're gorgeous," she moaned against you, making your cheeks flush.
"So are you," you replied, and her red lips pulled up into a smirk.
By the end of the night, you had red stains from her lipstick all over your body, and you weren't complaining.
But by the break of day, she was gone.

You sigh wistfully, staring at the red flannel in your hands. It still smells vaguely of her, and you wished she could be here with you. You don't even know her name, let alone her phone number. You'd gone back to the bar where you'd met her. You'd gone back several times, as a matter of fact. But she was never there, and after a while, your hope began dwindling.
You slip on her flannel, feeling comforted by the familiar material. With a sigh, you get up, grab your bag, and head out for a walk.
Not a day goes by that you don't think of her. That you don't miss her.
You walk aimlessly, and unsurprisingly, you find yourself near the bar that you first met her.
You walk up to the entrance and look up at the sky, as if there's going to be a sign for you to enter or not. You watch the white clouds slowly move across the blue sky, and you feel tears prick your eyes.
Looking forward again, you bite your lip and let out a sigh.
"Oh my god."
You look toward the voice, and time seems to slow. Your eyes widen in recognition, and she covers her mouth in shock.
"Oh my god," you say, but you can barely hear your own words. At the same moment, you run toward each other, and you crash into each other's arms.
"It's you," she breathes, sounding choked up. She buries her face in your shoulder, and you can finally smell her familiar scent. You feel tears streak down your cheek, and you feel like you can't breathe. You're too overwhelmed.
"You," you only manage to say, and she laughs.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know if you wanted to be with me and I thought I left you my number but when I realized I forgot and went back you were gone and—" You cut off her blabbering and spoken run-on sentence with your lips.
You're overjoyed—you feel like you've found your meaning in life. Like you've found your reason to live.
Her lips are hot and passionate against yours, and it feels like you're the only two people in the world.
When she finally pulls away, you don't let her go. You never want to let her go.
"Let's go to your house. Or mine. I don't care. I just want to be with you," she says, making you laugh.
"I feel the same way." You kiss her again, pulling her even closer. "Tell me your name," you whisper against her lips, and she smiles.
"Demi."

A/N
and how did I come up with that, you may ask?
I'm wearing a red flannel and wished it was Demi's
you are welcome
for what idk but I wanted to say that
OH AND
I'm planning on being gay in my Band Imagines too
Imma include non-band-female human beans aye