Command and Conquer

You're playing a game with your girlfriend, Demi...

"I said go over there!" she exclaims, pointing at your computer screen accusingly.
"The tanks are slow," you retort. "They're not going to move faster if I shout at them."
"Why are they so slow? My helicopters are already there."
"You literally only have helicopters. Stop complaining that my land units are slower than them."
"Hurry up," she whines, ignoring you. "Look! Someone's attacking me now," she complains, sending her helicopters back to her base.
"Well now what am I supposed to do?"
"I don't know! Help me, maybe?" She smacks your shoulder lightly, and you roll your eyes. She gets so competitive in these games, and she absolutely hates to lose. It's pretty cute how worked up she gets.
You go and help her, managing to hold back the enemy. After another thirty minutes or so, you manage to win the game.
"Fuck yes we won!" she yells as if she just won an award.
"Well I mean, you had about a dozen helicopters, I would hope we'd win," you comment wryly, and she rolls her eyes playfully.
"I love the helicopters." She leans back on her seat, stretching her arms above her head.
"I noticed," you reply, your eyes flickering to her breasts as she arches her back.
"Stop with your staring," she laughs, sitting normally again and lightly shoving your shoulder.
"How am I not supposed to stare?" you joke, standing up and stretching.
"Oh now you're just teasing me," she responds, standing up and putting her hands on your hips.
"No, I'm just stretching," you reply innocently. "Hold me, will you?" you ask as you lean back slightly.
"Mhmm," she responds, and you arch your back, letting your head fall back and hands nearly touch the floor. "I can see your stomach."
"Good for you," you reply as you right yourself again.
"And a lot of under-boob."
"Good for you," you repeat, smirking at her.
"You're a very attractive human," she says, leaning in. Her face is so close that you can feel her warm breath on your lips.
"As are you," you whisper, letting your lips brush hers. She smiles before closing the gap between you. Her lips are hot against yours, and her hands move behind you to grab your ass.
You giggle and wrap your arms around her neck, pulling her closer. She tastes like strawberries. She smells flowery and incredibly good. Your heart beats rapidly like a hummingbirds wings. Her hands move up your back until they tangle in your hair. Your head feels like it's spinning, and your legs grow weak. Oh the things she does to you.
You pull away lightly to catch your breath, and you feel lightheaded and giddy.
"What? she asks, her brown eyes sparkling.
"I just love you so much," you reply, smiling blissfully.
"I love you, too," she replies before kissing you again.

A/N
I was writing the last part and closed my eyes for a moment and my heart started beating really fast (that's where I wrote the hummingbird's wings) so I kept writing with my eyes closed, imagining I was with her
Now, I feel like I actually made out with her and I'm ready to pass out