Dinner Is Postponed

You're just coming out of the bath...

You wrap a towel around your body after drying off, and you go over to the sink to dry your hair.
You turn on the dryer, and you don't hear anybody come in the room. As you dry your hair, you see something in the fogged up mirror. You reach forward to wipe the glass, and that's when a hand connects with your ass, making you shriek.
"Nice ass," you hear your girlfriend, Demi, say, and you whine.
"You fucking scared me," you groan, turning off the dryer.
"Sorry," she laughs. "You look so sexy." She puts her hands on your hips as she kisses your neck gently. You shiver at her touch, and she moves her hands to your stomach before moving up and cupping your breasts from over the towel.
"I have to get dressed," you tell her, your heart beating rapidly as she kisses a spot behind your ear.
"You mean you have to get undressed," she responds, starting to undo your towel.
"Hey—no," you laugh, putting down the dryer and grabbing your towel.
"Why not?" she whines, and you shake your head.
"I need to make dinner," you tell her, turning around in her arms. She leans forward, her hands on the counter behind you. Her face is dangerously close to yours, and you can see her freckles clearly.
"Dinner can wait, princess," she replies, her lips turning up into a smirk. Her brown eyes are darkened, and you bite your lip.
"But I'm hungry," you whine, your stomach already grumbling. You would never turn down sex with her—unless you were hungry. That's where you need to draw the line.
"Eat me instead," she says, making your stomach do a flip. No matter how long you're with her, her words make you melt.
"As lovely as that sounds, unless we get some actual food on your body, I'll have to decline," you tell her, and she sticks out her bottom lip.
"How about chocolate?" she asks, and you raise an eyebrow.
"Now there's an idea."
"Get in the bedroom. I'll get the chocolates," she says, leaning in to press her lips to yours. You smile against her and put both hands on her face, deepening the kiss. You love her so much. You're even willing to postpone dinner for her.

A/N
obviously there will be a part two
you horny beans will get your smut okay
I might post it later or tomorrow
Idk I like having a reserve of imagines so if I can't write that day, I can still post lmao