01 The beginning ( rewritten)

Rene pushed me and then she broke mommy's back and then I heard people shouting. Rene was happy because she got out and then I heard a man say " there is another one " but he looked at me with hate in his eyes and took me but left me crying on the cold foor but a woman called rose taked care of me. She took care of me and I loved her as a mom.

That all changes rose now hate me because of dad. Now daddy calls me a mistake because he thinks that I killed mummy. No one gave me a name so I give myself a name , I named myself Kate cullen . I just wanted mom to love me when she is awake I hope she loves me.

Rene is having all the love and I am unnoticed. They cullens hate me because dad told them that I am the evil one and I was the one that broke mommy back now they call me a devil, a mistake, and renesmee is the angle to them.

I am different I don't sparkle in the sun, I get burned but I somehow made a ring that when I walk in sun I don't burn and the cullens don't know.

I just wish that I'm not evil like they all say. I know that I'm evil because I still young but I can see things like shadows and the thing is that I trust them, the demons.

It was getting dark and I want to just have a walk in the woods. I went outside and I saw Renesmee , she was small but she was playing with dad and jackie. Me being me I walk to them thinking that my daddy might still love me and care about me.

" hey daddy can I play " I said in begging tone.

Dad looked at me and when he saw me he was angry and I saw hate in his eyes.
"Jacob take renesmee inside and watch a movie " he said to them.

Jacob took Rene and Rene looked at me in pity somehow I think that she loves me as a sister. When they left dad came closer to me and kicked me again and again.

" you're the thing that killed her " he said " you should been the one dead not Bella "

He kicked me again, I was bleeding, and I started crying silent. " If shes dead you will died after her " he said in a hateful tone , then he grabbed my neck and smashed it a tree.

He then left , I was bleeding and I was too weak to move because I have not got any food for two days. Hours and hours pasted.

Soon I felt better so I tried walk to the basement without getting noticed. I got to my room changed and I didn't need help because I was five now.

I grow fast so i took care of myself now .I sat in my little room next to the basement I thought about having a family that loves me and maybe having some brothers. I wrote and wrote in my little book I found ,...about hoping that mom may love me and stop dad from hurting me. I got tired so I went to my little cold bed and slept.

The dream

There were shadows around me and my family were all dead but not my sister and a boy. I looked around and saw blood everywhere. Then I saw the dead ,... the dead vampires on the ground and I felt happy ... not sad or guilty just happy and I smirked in an evil way....

Is this me a demon , a heartless devil?

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Bye bye I love you all and
thanks for reading this book!