20 should I bring them back?

He  said " I'm not scared , love "

" you will be soon "

" come with me " he said , so I came. Soon we sat on a sofa and then Alex came.
I walked up to Alex and ask him " why .. why did you betray me "

" I was just doing my job "

I look at klaus and saw his evil smirk and Alex just stayed there. " first,  what are you "
" what now , are we playing twenty questions " I asked , klaus's face just dropped and Alex smiled

" No , now answer my questions or your sweet Damon will be dead by the next 24 hours"
He said.

My face just fell , I still care about my brothers " I'm a human but a cold one with powerful powers oh and a bloody vampire "

He keeps asking me questions and I still answer. " okay, now you can go to your room "

" WHAT I'm not a your pet , now I'm going to get out of this hell " I walked to the door but klaus stooped me and pushed me into a room. He looked at me again and then closed the door.

" what a monster he is"

I sat on my bed and started to think about Elena and Stefan and Damon I hope they are alive and I really hope that they know I'm here because it looks like I'm stuck here. I thought about using my powers I will tomorrow because I'm really tried.

When I slept I thought about bella and the cullens...... I shouldn't of killed them that was a big mistake,  and renesmee I think she's crying everyday. I started crying, I'm so so lost.

I could bring them back to life , the cullens but should I?

*****

So should she bring the cullens back or nah   please answer I want to know if I should

Oh and guys go see my other book called aliens

OK comment and vote and share love ya all