33 I have Nothing i care about.

At the bar I  had some time to think what am gonna do. First I need a place to stay at. And then I need to get payback from Klaus.

And then I'll mess with everyone else , then that's it for I guess.

I paid for my drink and left.

I walked on the streets , then it got dark. I walked to a dark corner and saw a young kid getting his blood sucked by a vampire but I walked by because so what I don't care.

But then I stepped back.

"Damon its not gonna work "

Damon turned around " Why ,  come on its a kid , don't you feel anything"

"Nothing "

" Why " asked damon.

I vanished and appeared next to him and grabbed his neck.

" because I have Nothing I care about anymore , love " I Whispered as twisted his neck. He dropped on ground.

I'm smiled I grabbed his T-shirt and drag him to the mikaelsons mansion

I knocked the door down and walked in with a unconscious damon in my hands. I left him and then he fell on the ground.

Rebecca came walking in with Elena behind her. Elena saw Damon on the groind and ran to him.

Elijah and Klaus came in and I found I seat and sat down. Then kol came in.

"WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT DID YOU DO ,YOU MONSTER " Elena screamed at me as she got up. Everyone else just stood there and watched.

I walked to her with a smirk on my face, she took a step back. I grabbed her neck but then I was pushed my someone.

I looked up and saw Damon.

he was ready to fight if he need too.I looked around saw all of them watching so this is my time to show them I'm not the same.

I grabbed Damon and smashed his head against the wall  then he came running to push me.I fell and then I about to kick him but Elijah try to stop me

And Rebecca stopped Damon. Klaus came to me. He pushed me to the wall and looked at me.

" why are you hurting them , when they didn't do anything , I hurted you and I'm sorry " he spoke with tears in his eyes.

I looked around and saw that Elena and damon left. and then I looked back at him.

" Katey I did the wrong thing for the right reason, I kiss caroline because I wanted you to leave because if you stayed I would of hurted you more and I am terrified of how bad I can hurt you and make you a monster. Like this. I'm sorry but I care too much  about you to let you see me when I'm a monster." He said.

" and Katey you're not a monster you're just scared. Scared that you'll be alone so you shutdown you're feels so you don't have to feel scared or alone or hurt and I know how that feels because I have been though that. Kate you're an angle with mask."

Am I?

"Katie don't you feel anything , anything at all." He said. Hoping that I'll turn on my feelings

"No because I have nothing I care about , the last I cared about was Alex but he's dead"

I pushed him off and ran to my old room that was here. I locked the door. And walked to my broken mirror. I looked in.

Should I ?!

But how about Alex !

No no I can't feel all the regrets. I won't.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Guys the in next chapter

Which p.o.v  you want?! Klaus? Damon ? Elena ?!

You chose ?!

Oh and thanks malak for telling me about the song up there I love it!!

So guys do like the chapter?!!

See ya , later