10 Katherine (rewritten)

Hello um wow today I'm not lazy to update ok
Vote or comment
Let the show begin :)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"So wait Katherine is here and she looks like you but she's vampire " I ask Elena, she nodded. " ok how is Caroline doing as a vampire " I ask " Well she having some problems "
Answered Elena.

"Well in the masquerade you and the others do your plan about killing Katherine I'm going to just party and drink " I said smiling.

" Kate , you and Damon are so alike " said Elena smiling ,

" yeah um I'm going to go see you soon Elena " I said to Elena as I walked out of Mystic Grill.

I hop on my motorbike the one I bought yesterday and went home.

When I arrived there I walked inside I saw Bonnie and Damon talk and man chained up to a chair. "Wha- " " we'll tell you soon " they both said

" nevermind" I said " I'm going to my room. I got my phone and bag and ran down and walk to the front door but Damon stop me.

" where are you going " he asked " to the mall to buy a dress for the masquerade" I answered " Well go with someone " he said " I don't need a babysitter " I said a bit annoyed by my kinda--like brother. " what will I do if Katherine gets a hold of you or worse " he said angrily

" Damon I am strong enough and I'm sure I can take care of myself " I said to Damon, he nodded.

I rode my motorbike and arrived there. I walk and walk in the mall looking for a dress as I walked I saw a dark purple dress. I walked to cashier and asked her how much it was " $400 with the shoes and accessories" she said, I paid with Damon's card and went home.

When I arrived I shouted " DAMON I used um your card to buy um a dress that cost $400 ok " as I ran up the stairs and into my room. I showed and before I slept heard Damon shouting something about his credit card then I slept.

*****

The next day I woke up and showered and got ready for school when I entered everyone was staring at me I went to the reception and waited in the line when it was my turn the lady ask "hello how may I help you" but she didn't even bother to look up!

I said "I'm here too resign in the school "

"where are your papers " she said I came closer to her and looked into her eyes and said " you won't need any papers but you will manage all my papers and everything for me"

She then nodded. I walked out of the reception and went to my my first class

And I entered and sat down I saw Elena and bonnie in my class.

The teacher came to my desk and said " that was very rude of you to enter the class without even looking at your teacher are you a new student"

"Yuppie"

" well then this is your first chance " she said as she walked away.

The class was boring as hell and I didn't even bother to listen what it was about.
When the class finished I was going to exit but I was stopped by a blondie.

" omg you're new here right well my name is Caroline" she said, this was the first time her talking to me and I was so annoyed because she was so bubby.

" Kate " I said to her walked away. She just stood there shocked and sad.

The rest of the day I was bored as hell and I skipped it and went home and slept all day long.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and did you guys notice that

Damon and Kate are becoming more like sister and
brother but Damon is becoming a overprotective brother

OK Vote and comment

Bye, loves 😉 😉 ❤