15 lies

"We can let Bonnie use a location spell " said Stefan " but it midnight so we can do it tomorrow". Damon was angry but he agreed.

.... one day later (BTW Elijah came and they are all planing how to kill klaus)

"Alright go call her NOW " said Damon angrily to Stefan. Stefan called Bonnie she said that's she's on her way with Caroline. Five minutes and they came Bonnie got her thing and did the spell but it showed her a vision of Katey and where she might be.

" Well I will go you guys stay here and plan with Elijah " said Caroline. " NO I'M GOING " said Damon angrily but the group talk to him about the idea and he agreed and then Elijah came.

......

Kate P.O.V

I arrived there I want to my old house my nightmare. I entered and I got put in a enormous bag and got dragged by someone somewhere and got push down somewhere and I heard people talk.

"YES NOW WE CAN TELL THE VOLTURI " someone said

" shut up she might hear us " someone else said

" Don't worry she's be dead by tomorrow and then we live in peace and joy with renesmee wedding " then lots of people started talking but I felt so stupid and weak and my brothers didnt even come to save me and then  soon i slept in stupid bag.

Mystic falls P.O.V

.
"Why is this girl so important " asked Elijah " long story short Damon always wanted s sister and when he meet Kate she really was like him well in a way she slept here and then Damon cared so so much for her he adopted her and we all care about her she a badass but kinda sweet when she wants to be she, she always been there for us now we need to be there for her " said Stefan

" shut up it none of your business Elijah " said Damon angrily, he got so heartless without his baby sister.

Soon Caroline cane and said " well im......

₩₩
OK Vote and comment love ya all see u in the next chapter
Bye bye