18 the sacrifice

Before we landed I went to change me clothes and decided I should wear something cool but cute. Soon we landed, Alex and I got off the plane.

" Well here we are ,oh and  hey do vampires burn in the sun" he asked me.

" yes they do " I said as we walk in the sun. He was shocked and soon he was on the ground crying in pain. People were look at us, soo I use my powers to make a sun thingy ring in my hands and give it to him. He took it and smiled in relief.

We got our things and got into my car. I drove to my brothers house but stopped by at Starbucks and ordered a hot chocolate for me and a cappuccino for Alex. Finally finally we arrive at the Salvatore Mansion but as I got out of the car and into the house it was empty. I looked around the house with Alexander next to me but my brothers we're gone there was no one here. It got dark and I started to worry.

I use my powers see an image what if they were or  where they are.the images looked kind of like  sacrifice with Circles of fire and .......and    El...Elena screaming in pain that was it. But I didn't waste any time I ran over to my car and drove where sacrifice was.

Alex was with me. I finally reached the sacrifice Elena crying pain and I think ....I think ...I saw  the hybrid. What the bloody hell how did he get here. I told Alex to stay where he was was. He looked scared but he nodded. 

I got closer to the sacrifice. " STOP IT YOU HYBRID DEMON " I shouted. He looked at me. I just did that to save some time for Elena to get saved my Stefan but I saw Stefan on the ground in pain. What the heck did I do.

The hybrid walked to me and said " so you're the devil everyone talking about, are you ,love ? 

" yup I am, now if you don't get your hybrid ass out of here you'll wish you were never born,love " I said in a sweet but deadly tone.

He smiled as his reddish- blonde hair waved in the air. God ! He's hot. NO STOP IT KATE. he's a heartless demon and our enemie.

" no can do ,love " he said smirking. That's it your dead 

I was going to try use my powers but..............

₩ ₩

OK Vote and comment please oh no updates for two weeks because of exams
Oh and Kate's 17  /    18   /  19  /  20 choose any age u want.

Guys do you know that up there I put songs.

Please see my book called fly into the unknown please

OK bye,loves
😉