03 power (rewritten)

The shadows said "At your service my queen  "

They were so scary. I closed my eyes and thought I would have an Amy of Shadows then open my eyes and saw the Amy now I know that I have power like renesmee and dad. I thought of the elements then the water and ground start moving but soon stop. Mum or Bella said ''Where are you ''

I run back home because she will hit me and dad will kick me if I don't get home. I ran inside quickly and carefuly.

I got to my room and sat down on the old bed. I wrote again my little book , the book was the story of my life. I wrote everything in it.

Soon I heard Alice shouting so I ran up and saw Rene and mum and the others talking then I heard they said something about the Volturi and something about a war. I was hiding so they don't kick me for being here.

One day later

The cullens went away to talk to some people they knew or vampires to help them and I know this because I readed their minds. I sat alone home but now I have time to know my other powers. Let's start first I imagined to see the future like Alice then I had a dream about me going with people in red coats then I woke up. I think I have lots of power and I will use it to help but not hurt people.

Days passed and passed. I talked with my shadows and I played with the trees that love me and make me feel important.

I know that l'm crazy for talking to trees but it's like they understand.They were like people , the tree because they could talk together as if they were a family. I played in the forest , I loved the forest it felt save.

I also learned that I was a vampir but a cold one and a human. I learned from the books. I readed them all , I know I know I'm a bookworm well books were like uniquely portable magic. I even readed the Harry potter books they were an amazing , I wish that wizards are real , vamipares are so why not wizards.

I went to Grandpa's Library and search through looking for something and interesting.My little fingers ran through the old and Dusty books one by one and then my little fingers stopped on a unique book which had a title called  FATE.

Curiosity.

I took it out of the old bookshelf and gently carried it to one of Grandpa's desk. The cover of the old book had a symbol a very weird one I carefully opend the book

Killed

When I open the book it was Dusty and I started coughing coughing and I rubbed my eyes my eyes skin sore from the dust entering my eyes.

The

I slowly turn the pages and then I went to the contents. Their names like ,The mikaelsons The Blackstone pack, The salvatores The Volturi and then lastly The Cullens

Cat

I was shocked and nervous why was Cullens name in a book a book called The Fate with many other names so me being curious I went to that page and it says.......

CULLENS :

As Edward found his mate Bella she was gifted with two baby girls and then one of them broke her back she blamed the innocent one and punish her. Bells was cruel to her that girl didn't know that girl has power beyond expectations Powers people would be dying and dreaming of.

she can get her hands bring back someone from the Dead, and mnake people on herfeet but she hads no guidance to this power and  shes slowly and slowly lost herself in her path.

Her power is Imagination she is so powerful that she can do anything her powers become even more powerful  but when she uses the original language of the power that power becomes Triple the Power she has and now she's known as the devil she needs someone to protect her need someone to guide her but very soon she will find............

That's it where's the rest ...... What will I find ......?  What's the original language?

2 days later....

Soon cullens came back with many many vampires when they came in one of them asked grandpa "who is she "

but grandpa didn't answer but Edward did he said 'she is a mistake and she is no use ". I hate Edward so much and now renesmee is showing of her powers. I hate the cullens so much! !

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hope you enjoy it ❤ byeeeee
And sorry for the baddd writing but I'm new at writing so... yeah......

- N