23 KLAUS HELP M-

I didn't know what to do  so I walk to a tree and sat and thought about every thing. I grabbed my bag and I didn't find the bunny but a letter with a weird symbol. I left it in my bag. I started thinking abut Klaus somehow and how he actually cared about me and I just ran from my heart because I didn't want to risk it.

I made a portal but I didn't know where I was going. I came out the portal and found that I was in a forest And when I walked a bit and heard Klaus's voice and Stefan's. I walked a bit to see Klaus and when I did I somehow wanted to run into his arms.

I walked a bit to go to klaus but  then I saw men walking to me with the same symbol on the note , the symbol were on their cloths and  their were to many men  and that symbol somehow made me scared so I ran and ran to the forest but one got me " well it looks like we got the devil "

I had a tears  down my face, they soon black me out, but before I black out I screamed

" KLAUS  HELP M-" they shot me in the arm before I completed the sentence.

********

The end of the chapter hehe ......  Nah I'm kidding .... Just go down ⬇⬇⬇

⤵⤵

********

Klaus P.O.V⭐🌟

Me and Stefan  were walking up the hill to find the pack. As I walked I thought about her , she looked so strong but she was so innocent and Broken. All I did to her was being a jerk  and then she run away and I somehow missed her. I never ever felt like this to some one.

" KLAUS HELP M-"

When Stefan and I heard   that we stopped and I ran into the forest looking for her I know its her and I was beyond anrgy with the person that hurted her I was going to rip off their hearts.

I saw men with her and she was bleeding but she wasn't awake. " Klaus you finally came , now if you want her you will have to surrender " A man said " you're outnumbered anyway "

  " didnt anyone tell you not to play with the big bad wolf " i said as I ran and ripped his
heart out and then Stefan ripped all their hearts as I ran to in Katey .

" kla... Klaus " she said with a weak tone because she was still a human and she could get hurt or worse ........die.

" shhh.... You're going to be fine " I said to her as carried her in the braid Style. She slept in my arms and as she did I smiled.

"Aww it looks like you like her " said Stefan as we walk to the pack.

"Shut up Stefan " I said to him , but he still had his smirk.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Ok so I update again because its summer and I'm bored

Oh and guys because most of you wanted her to go to klaus she did

One question ...       :-!     ヽ(*゚ー゚*) ~      ┌|°з°|┘.

Was this chapter good ? and did you guys like how she went back to klaus ?

Ok bye bye see you in the next chapter xoxo 👋💋