16 the fight part 2

" well im gonna go " Caroline as she went outside , she get into her car but something push her and then she black out

Kate P.O.V

(2 days later)

The cullens were behind me waiting for the Volturi. I didn't kill them because now I'm gonna show them the devil I am and then I'll probably kill my family, this is the monster they made me in to so now I'm gonna kill all my demons. I got my shadows in the tress waiting for the fight and now I'll use all my power I have.

Let's see what the Volturi has!

They come but they were millions and millions. All of them in red and black soon they stop , and Aro walked a bit and said " we met again devil" and with that all his followers ran out to get me. My shadows with black weapons ran, the shadows kill and kill the followers and I watched it. All the followers were dead on the cold ice ground. Aro was looking around he was surprised and shocked. His group and him and the cullens were the only people alive. The cullens were so scared some of them like Bella ran into the woods and some stayed as renesmee.

My shadows disappeared, and I walked slowly to Aro. He tried to run away but I use my power to make a circle of Fire. I entered as he and he group walked to the end of the circle. I certainly hope that he will suffered deeply. I grab his throat and showed him the demon through my eyes and then I sucked out his soul slowly he screamed and then he dropped died . Soon I kill his group as I killed him.

Renesmee and Jacob were the only one standing all the cullens were gone. I walk to my twin she said "why why are you like t-this,  you ar-are better " she said crying.

" sorry baby sis but this is me now go run and live your life happyly without the cullens ok " I said to her , she nodded and left with Jacob.

I told my shadows to hunt down all the Cullen  and tell me when they finish killing them all accept Renesmee and Jacob and with that I left my old home and went back to mystic falls

₩₩₩

OK Vote and comment Bye bye loves