06 The fight part 1 (rewritten)

Note
I don't own any of the Twilight characters or Vampire Diaries characters I only own Kate Cullen.
------------------
------------------

Kate P.O.V

I had a plan and it was to scary the Volturi and make them run for there lifes.
I walk with my demons shadows because I want to have so fun,

I came to Aro. "hello Aro do you like the my demons? '"with a smirk on my face. But he igorned my question.

He said" little one will u give me your hand"

"And what if I don't"

" If you dont, you will feel pain by Jane's power " he said acting like he was powerful and brave.

I said" I will not " In tone of hate and I didnt want to be used as a toy of killing people and if I was gonna give my hand he will know the power I have and want to use it.

Aro got angry and Said "I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR SISTER U MONSTERS! ''than Alice ran and said "renesmee will not be a danger to our kind please let me show you "
then she show him what will happen if they fight and showed him the other hybrid.

He said " how about her " the cullens stayed quite then Bella said "take the monster ".

*******

Aro P.O.V

The other twin, unloved one, came walking with her demons shadows that I got a little scary from.

She said "hello Aro do you like my demons? ". I igorned the question because hell yeah I was scared of demon who isn't?

I said " little one give me your hand "

she said" and what if I don't "

''I all ways get what I want and if you don't u will feel pain by Jane's power '' I said being brave.

she said "I will not ''In a tone of hate.

I got angry because she was smart to not even her hand , she must have something that she didn't want me to know.

" I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR SISTER U MONSTERS!" then Alice came and showed me what will happen if we fight and showed me the other hybrid then I said "how about her"

********

Cullens P.O.V

we were scared of the girl who kill Bella ,she came will demons,she was not scary of the Volturi at all , she was talking with them, then Aro got angry and Said he will kill her and renesmee but soon Alice came after she showed him , he said "how about her" then Bella said " take the monster "

Then the other twin, renesmee sister, said "COME ON CAN YOU CATCH THE DEVIL!"
With a tone of rage.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey hope you guys enjoy it I will update soon bye

-R ❤