24 feelings

Kates p.o.v

I turn and turn and I turn again , and fell off. I felt the ground and I shivered in coldness. I felt so lonely even tho I wasn't alone.

" so you're finally awake"

I looked up and saw a Blondie in front of me wearing Century old clothes and she had sea blue eyes with pinky lips. I got up and tried to remember what happen; key word: tried.

" what happen where am I " I whispered to myself.

But I guess she heard me,

" listen yesterday some Hunters were after you and then one of them shots you."

" Klaus saved you and give you his blood and then he took to the finest hotel in the city and wait for you to heal and here you are. did you hear that ,love

I nodded and i started to remember but I still didn't know who the hell she is , and where Klaus is.

" who are you " I asked.

" Im Rebekah Mikaelson, love " she took out a blue dress " does this look hot "

**

Klaus p.o.v

I kept thinking about her and I just want to take her away and I want her to be mine. Stop thinking about her and ask Gloria

" does Rebecca have the the necklace "she said but I ignored her question

" listen Gloria have a question not about the hybrids but about my mate" I asked a bit nervous.

She walked away and came back with many books , she took one and laid it in front of me.

" open it and look for your name" she said tone of curiosity

I opened the book and went looking for my name and when I found my name it says:

Niklaus Mikaelson :

Once he turns into his full hybrid nothing can kill him except a White Oak stake and that is to be nowhere found. He is going to be powerful and invincible but to create a hybrid Army he must contact the one and only original Witch.

After that he is invincible but he has a weakness he mate and

BOOM the door open and I saw Rebecca and Kate.

I saw that Kate walked away from me and to Stefan that was sitting at a different table. I was kinda hurt by her action but I know that she's never feel the same for me.

I closed the book. And I was a bit angry.

" Rebecca DO YOU HAVE THE NECKLACE" I screamed at her.

" I don't and I don't know where it is " she said in a tone of frustration.

It went silent and you could hear Kate's heart beating but nothing else. I saw kates face was blank, no feelings, nothing. I was gazing at her. I saw her flawless skin and her chocolate brown eyes that you could get lost in. Her brown hair was in a cute messy bun. I liked- no I Loved every thing about her.

" you could use me to contact original witch" Rebecca said to Gloria. And Gloria nodded.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

So GUYS THE REWRITTEN PART ARE REWRITTEN SO GO READ THEM SO YOU understand !!!!!!

:-D

Please because you will understand the story more, and it will better if you read them BUT you don't have to if you don't want to!!!

:O

I recommend reading them because I changed many thing so yeah but its up to you guys\\\

And guys I'm sorry firi late update but I was fixing the errors and I was watching pretty little Liars

:-$

I LOVE that show but I'm still on season 2!! Guys you should watch it , its just WOW

OK ok love ya all !!!:-P

Bye bye

-N