Chapter Eight

This is a mature chapter so don't read if you can't handle sex, even if it is poorly written.

Okay, don't say I didn't warn you.

Word Count: 2400 (ish)

Dan felt light headed, and it had very little to do with the alcohol. Phil's forehead was pressed against his own as they slowly swayed to the playlist Dan had chosen on Spotify. Phil's arms had laced around Dan's body and he revelled in the feeling of someone holding him close. Dan had his eyes closed, he was enjoying the music flowing through his ears and reaching every part of his body, connecting him to Phil in more ways than just physical. With such seductive sounds surrounding them the couples bodies seemed to melt together, feeling the beat of the music pulse through their veins. They didn't need to use their eyes to see the desire surging through each other; they could feel everything as though they shared one mind, one emotional hub. 

Phil's lips connected with Dan's in a tender kiss, causing Dan's heart to begin pounding faster, his lust positively pouring from his body. Dan breathed in the natural smell of Phil, his warm skin smelling of comfort and safety, like cinnamon and wood, his hot breath traveling down Dan's sensitive neck making all his body hair stand on end. 

Phil's hands found Dan's resting on Phil's shoulders and their fingers entwined. Phil trailed delicate, kisses down Dan's neck, his slight stubble gently scratching the sensitive skin in the most pleasurable way possible. Dan inhaled sharply, feeling Phil nibble on his neck, and then suck the tender skin, soothing it. The well-measured balance of pain and release was torture for Dan, yet he craved more. He needed more of Phil's lips, more of Phil's strong hands stroking every part of Dan's lanky frame, more of Phil's carnal looks raking greedily over Dan's body making him feel beautiful. 

Phil pulled his mouth away from its beautiful torment of Dan's neck. The tip of his tongue now traced its way down Dan's forearm, across his slightly damp palm and down his index finger. Phil gently bit on the squishy pad of this finger then took it into his mouth, sucking softly to begin with. Looking into Dan's eyes he then took the finger deeper inside his mouth, swirling his tongue over the top and around the length, lubricating it, which made Dan's head roll back lost in his imagination of Phil using his skilled his tongue and mouth in other areas of Dan's wanting body.

"Phil," Dan pleaded.

"Yes, baby?" Phil smirked, peering at Dan from underneath his lashes, continuing his excruciatingly sensual sucking of Dan's finger.

"I need you. Please." Dan moaned, his breath hitching, his eyes blazing with a fierce passion reserved only for Phil.

A dark expression momentarily appeared on Phil's face, the pure desire being temporarily distorted into selfish greed and something darker, and then vanishing as fast as it had come.

Phil's blood ran cold at the thought that had just possessed him, he pushed it away from his mind, more easily than he thought would be possible from a life time worth of programming to think like that. He didn't want to hurt Dan, he wanted to make love to him, not fuck him, and not punish him. He wanted to please Dan and make him feel indescribable pleasure more than anything else in the world.

Dan was fleetingly taken aback by Phil's expression, but then his face softened and Dan understood that Phil was nervous. It was their first time and they hadn't known each other long.

"You can trust me, Phil." Dan whispered into Phil's ear; his warm breath gliding over Phil's neck. This was all Phil needed to hear to reassure him that he wouldn't hurt Dan, and he was finally ready to be lovingly intimate with someone.