Chapter Twenty Nine

Dan's blood ran cold. He could feel his heart pounding in his throat before Craig had even taken a step towards him.

Dan tried to back out of the room, but his body froze and his feet seemed glued to the floor. Craig had an evil look glinting in his eye as he advanced on Dan, not a single syllable crossed his lips but his intentions were clear. With the force of Craig's fist Dan face came into contact with the sink, his cheek smacking against the ceramic with a thud. Blood trickled into his mouth from the cut across his face. The stinging pain on his cheek and the cold, shiny surface under his face was nothing to distract him from Craig's strong hands violating him elsewhere.

Dan struggled as Craig stripped him of his clothes and his dignity.

Dan could feel Craig's hot breath on his neck. He could smell the vile mix of alcohol and fast food wafting through the air, a stench enough to make Dan sick. Craig's hands, though rough and strong, possessed none of the comforting strength of Phil's; they were intimidating. They seemed to touch every part of him and could not be stopped by Dan's frantic struggling, nor was Craig deterred by his screams and crying. It seemed to go on for hours, the pain, humiliation and weak self-defense draining Dan of all energy. Nothing Dan did would stop this heinous violation...

When Craig had finished and had his fun he let go of Dan and pushed him against the wall. "You and Phil deserve each other; you're both dirty little sluts." Craig growled, pleased with himself.

The man spat in Dan's face and left.

Dan was violently shaking, the tears were streaming down his red and sweaty face and he was biting down on his already bleeding lip. The most he could bring himself to do was slide down the wall and curl up in a ball on the cold, tiled floor.

He lay there for what felt like an eternity, slipping in and out of alertness, waiting for his sobs to stop.

The physical pain that ripped through Dan when Craig had abused him was almost nothing to the mental pain Dan was going through at this point. Phil had gone through this many times before, and much worse. Dan could now almost understand why Phil wanted to lash out at others. Almost.

He stood up, put his boxers and jeans back on, and looked in the mirror. A marked man looked back at him, a man with dead eyes and a used body. He didn't see the cuts on his face, the kindness in his soul, the beauty of his face. He only saw Craig's rough fingers touching every part of him and leaving a grotesque sign in their wake, a sign that said he was worthless.

He splashed his face with cold water and patted it dry with a paper towel. He scooped up the broken pieces of his Hello Kitty mug now smashed on the floor, splattered with blood, and threw them in the bin.

He took a deep, steadying breath and walked out, picking up his book and bag, leaving the library with a clear destination in mind.

Yes, yes I can.

All I can say is sorry... 

This was so difficult to write, I didn't want to go into the details of it like a smut scene because that didn't feel right, it would have been disrespectful I think. 

So... 

T x