Chapter Thirty Five

Seriously watch the video ^ someone edited it to have Dan in. You've probably seen it, but if you haven't then you can thank me later.

There's a smut warning but you'll want to read what happens after even if you don't read that.

Final chapter, so here goes. Deep breath...

Word count: 2244

"How far will you go for the one you love?"

- Oblivious Hearts

When they reached the car park however, Phil's car was nowhere to be found.

"Shit." Phil said. But then he laughed, his body still pounding with too much adrenaline to feel down.

"We'll just have to walk then I guess." Dan said, laughing himself and leaning his head on Phil's shoulder, feeling slightly giddy.

Dan and Phil were walking along the empty high street in the near darkness, the streetlights casting only a very pale yellow-orange light over the road.

"I can't believe we just did that Phil." Dan said, but he wasn't sad, nor was he showing even the slightest sign of regret. No, he was pleased. And seeing Phil in a rage made the animal inside Dan purr.

A police car siren went off in the distance, making a naughty grin spread across Dan's face. The thrill of the night wasn't over yet. The sirens might not have been looking for them, but they knew it was wiser to hide.

Phil pulled Dan into one of the dark, damp alleys down the side of a closed shop. He pushed Dan against the brick wall behind the bins in case someone came down the high street. Phil could barely make out anything in the dark shadows but as his eyes became more adjusted to the pale relief thrown out by the street lights he could see Dan's face staring back at him, panting with adrenaline.

Phil saw Dan in a new way now. He'd always imagined Dan to have a sweet, gentle disposition, that's how he'd always described him too. But recently Dan had shown his darker side, the side so similar to Phil's own.

And he loved it.

The fear and excitement coursing through the pair's bodies was almost too much. That coupled with the lust Phil felt for this new side of Dan made him think he'd explode if he didn't find a release.

Dan's panting was no longer due to the fear but instead the burning desire he saw in Phil's eyes.

WARNING: Smut

Phil grabbed Dan by the wrists and pinned his hands over his head against the wall. Dan bit his lip feeling electricity spark through him at the roughness. Phil leaned in and bit down on Dan's lips himself, pushing his hips against Dan's and holding him in place. Dan moaned in response to the feeling. Dan managed to free his wrists and his hands went straight to Phil's hair, aggressively tugging at it and pulling Phil's head back to give Dan better access to his pale neck. Dan's lips found the soft flesh but so did his teeth, biting and sucking at the tender skin in an unrestrained manner. Phil moaned, enjoying the savage attack. Dan ripped Phil's buttons open and pulled his shirt and jacket off, letting them fall carelessly to the dirty ground. Dan's hands found Phil's back and pulled him closer, digging his nails into the exposed skin, his mouth finding Phil's own and getting lost in an intense kiss.

Phil's hands snaked underneath Dan's t-shirt and jumper and pulled them up over his head, their lips only parting for a moment before connecting again. Dan's naked back was pushed against the brick wall of the alley, grazing his soft skin, but he didn't mind, it was a small, sharp pain and it sent tingles around his already aroused body.