idk what to put as the title

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Jump City. It was the second week of summer break and Kori had called Dick to pick her up to drive her to the pizza parlor to meet Rachel, Gar, Karen and Vic. They had been planing to take a trip to the beach with each other.
  'Beep beep' Kori looked out the window. Dick was walking up to the door and rang the bell. The exited red head ran down stairs and about tripped Komi. "What the bull-" Komi yelled but was cut of by her screaming baby brother. She turned around and ran down the hall. Kori opened the door before Dick nock which caused him to jump a little. "You ready to go?" The red head asked. "Yeah, uh yeah." Dick replied nervously. Kori didn't notice and ran to his car and got in.
They got to the pizza parlor and they went in and found the group of teens in a big booth. Karen sat next to Vic and Rachel on her right with Gar next to his girlfriend Raven so Kori sat next to Gar and Dick sat at the end. The table was very quite due to the fact that the guys were giving each other nervous glances. Finally Kori spoke up. "Hey, you guys done packing?" "Uh no I need a swim suit. My bands keep breaking. If you girls want to go shopping with me you can." Karen replied. "I'll go" Rachel and Kori said in unison which made the both laugh.
    After they all ate the girls got in Karen's car and we're talking about what was planned for the trip. "Did you guys notice that the guys were acting strange?" Rachel asked then opened a new conversation. "You know what, Dick was acting weird ween he picked me up." "Do you think there hiding something?" Karen asked her eyes still locked on the road. "I don't know." Rachel replied "Well we're here!"
   The girls walked in the mall. They immediately saw Kitten and friends. "B**** alert" Karen said so only Kori and Rachel could hear her. "Just don't look at her or she'll come over and try to annoy us." Kori to her friends. Unfortunately for the girls Kitten had already seen them come in and she was making her way over to them. "Well what do we have here the goth, slut, and the little bee ." "Can you just leave and bring your 4 year old 'burns' with you." Kori informed the blond in front of her with a fake smile on her face. Right before they 3 girls walked of leaving the blond with her friends alone.
   The girls walked into the summer store with a whole wall full of swim suits Karen had gotten a black and yellow one piece swim suit with a black floppy hat. Kori got a light purple two piece with a green bow on the top back of the bottom and a green hat. And Rachel got a dark violet purple two piece with a clear jewel in the middle of the top.
  The girls came out of the shop and Kori was on her way to to the restroom and she felt a cold liquid going down her back and turned around and was splashed in the face with tea from Kitten. Kori looked up and gave Kitten a death glare. "Get your a** over here. NOW!" Kori said her voice growing louder. "What are you going to do h-" Kitten was cut of by Kori punching her with all her straight. "OH MY GOD!! YOU HIT ME!" Kitten screamed holding her bleeding nose as Kori tackled her and put her in a head lock. "What were you going to say Kitten huh? What was it?" Kori said anger surging though her Kitten was trying to hit her. "What the h*** Kori stop!" Rachel yelled trying to pull Kori away from Kitten. Kitten ran of with Mandy and Cindy right behind her.
   The black head and brown head got in the car with Kori. Raven started to laugh and the Karen with Kori. "So, what uh... Happend?" Karen asked between laughs. "Well she splashed tea in my face and then tried to be a smart a** about it!" Kori told the girls that were laughing hysterically.
The girls left the mall and sense they were leaving in 2 days Karen dropped Raven and Kori of at there houses.
    Gar and Vic we're currently at Dicks house to sleep over. "So ween are we going to tell the girls." Vic asked the two boys that were sitting On Dicks bed while Vic was sitting on a chair next to Dicks desk. "I don't know... but we need to before tryouts." Dick told them "I still say we just need to get a normal job." Gar said standing up and holding his finger up to almost tell a 'fact'. "Oh shut up Gar." Dick told him and then throwing a pillow at his face. "My only concern is how the girls are going to take this." Vic tells the boy's with a small frown on his face. "Oh well we'll find out soon. So how about watching a movie?" Gar asked them. "How about James Bond?" Vic asked in a fake British ascent. "Why not, we don't have anything better to do." Dick replied grabbing the movie "Gold Finger" of his shelf.

----------------Ok so first began of the book (btw I recommend that movie it's really good!!)