Too the Beach

The teens had decided to go the beach. "Are you coming Rach?" Karen asked her as she sat on her bed with a book. She looked up and shook her head. "Oh come on you can bring it with you!" "Fine." And with that she got up and got dressed. She walked out of her room and went into the kitchen and grabbed a Coke and sat down 'we're is everyone' Rachel thought and opened her soda. Pshhh! The soda had squirted all over her. "GARFILED LOGEN GET YOUR A** OVER HERE NOW!!" Rachel screamed. Gar ran out of the corner laughing so hard until he saw the look on her face and stopped that second. "Why do you feel the nerve to sake the Cokes?" Rachel asked red shot eyes. "I didn't know you would drink that!" "I'm the only dang person that drinks freaking Cokes on the is house!" Rachel told him angrily then she started to cry and ran out of the house and couldn't stop running.
    "Hey lets play volleyball!" Karen called to the teens that were behind her. "Ok Kori and me!" Dick called "Why you scared that we both will be you two?" Karen asked that panting boy in front of her. "No, Vic and I are going to beat you guys!" "Yeah right"Kori joined in. "Fine if you win then we will do something for you if not you do something for us!" Vic explained to everyone  and they all agreed with him.
   They were in the middle of the game and Dick was staring and someone or something. "What are you staring at Dick." Kori called which stopped the game for a moment and Kori walked over to him. "You should be staring at the beauty in front of you!" Kori teased him and snapped him out of his daze. "Yes Kori you are beautiful but it's Rachel. She running from the house." Dick explained while pointing to her. "Come on we have to follow her!" Kori told the teens while running of to find her friend.
"Oh well look at that the goth has come to the beach." Kitten says with a smirk. "Why does she look up set?" Cindy asked the blond in front of her. "I dont know but I think I'll make it better!" She said sarcastically and walked of.
Rachel couldn't stop running she was so angry. She had been running for quite some time now and had decided to stop and get something to drink. She had thought she saw Kori and Karen but went into a restaurant and got a drink then, walked down the street a little bit more.
The group of teens had wondered around and decided to head back to the beach and see if Rachel would show up. Sure enough she was there not long after they all got back. "We're did you go we went looking for you?" Vic asked her as she sat down to read. "Well your friend decided to be a freaking idiot!" She snapped at him and looked at her book. After a while Gar had come down to the beach and tried to sit with Rachel. "Get way from me you idiot." Rachel told Gar with a cold glare. So he did as he was told and walked off. Later Rachel and Gar joined in the game of volleyball. "Hah we did win we told you boys!!" Karen told the boys in a victorious voice and pranced around the boys. "Good job, what do we do now." Vic asked the girls in a annoyed tone. "Hmm, well think about it!" Kori informed the boy with a huge smile.
   They all had decided to back inside and we're getting everything together. "Do you need help?" Gar asked his girlfriend. Rachel looked up with a disappointed look on her face and shook her head. "I want to know how to make this better!" Gar called to her. Gar slapped his head and walked over to the guys. "What do I do?" Gar asked them. "Ask her for some alone time." Dick answers with his head down at his phone. "What are you looking at?" Gar asked him. "The try outs are a little bit after the trip." He says looking up.
   The teens all had decided to go to a fancyish restaurant. "Get your head out of that freaking phone!" Kori told Dick and grabbed his phone. He admittedly snatched it back. They all had ordered and we're currently talking about college. "Well I'm having to work for half a year." Karen told the group. "So what are you boys doing to get money?" Kori asked whirling her straw in her tea. They all sat there quietly "About that." Vic began but stopes because of the food arriving. "We'll talk about it tomorrow." Dick told the girls quickly.
   The girls were walking back with they boys and this time Gar was on his phone a lot observed by Rachel. "Whatha looking at?" She asked him. Gar didn't respond. "GAR!!" Rachel yelled as she pulled the phone away reading the first line. "What the h*** is this?!" She asked yelling at him. "That's what we need too tell you." Dick told Rachel with the to other girls clueless on what they were talking about.
The teens had gone back to the beach house and they all say in the living room. It was very quite until Vic began to talk. "Well, uh I don't know how to say this but. The guys and I are going into the army." The girls sat there completely still. "Dick Grayson tell me why the h*** you guys think it's ok to go to the army? You could get your selfs freaking killed!!" Kori asked Dick confused and upset at the same time. "Vic what the h***!" Karen yelled at him angrily. "Well Vic is doing engineering then Dick and I are flying the planes." "Well I don't know what the others are doing but YOU aren't going in the army I will do whatever I can to stop you!" Kori informed Dick and left the room. Meanwhile Rachel was glaring at Gar the whole time. "One more freaking time you mess up that's it!" She told him and followed Kori. Vic turned to look at his girlfriend and she had a somatic look on her face. "If you want to be a engineer go for it I won't stop you." She said and walked of quickly.
The next day Dick woke up early and heated a mock on his door and opened it. It was Kori standing there with a smile on her face. "I thought you were mad at me and was going to stop me." Dick said with a confused look on his face. "I'm not mad but I am still going to. But I called my daddy and he said that I could work over at his factory and said you could come too. She told him with a happy look on her face. "Ok what are we doing?" He asked her half asleep. "I don't know he told me he would know later." She informed him.
All the teens were in the kitchen except Gar and Rachel. "Too be honest I am really worried about them two." Karen told the sleepy red head in front of her. "Do you think there gonna, you, know break up?" Kori asks her with a nervous tone.
   "Is Karen ok with you going to be a engineer?" Dick asked Vic as he looked up from his coffee. Vic nodded his head and turned around to go get his keys. "I'll be right back." "What we're are you going?" Karen asked his as he walked out the door.
   "So have you guys heard about Rachel and Garfield?" The blond asked Mandy and Cindy. They both looked at her with shrike on there faces. "I think there going to breakup." She said with a smirk on her face. "I guess I could do something about that!" She told the girls in front of her and laughed.