On the Road Again

It was the last day of the beach trip and the teens were sad to leave. Well except one and that person was Garfild Logan. After Rachel and him broke up he didn't leave his room but for well, you know.
"Dang this week has flown by so fast I wish it wouldn't end." Karen told her boyfriend. "Me either." He replied kissing her. "We're as we going for our past day?" Kori asked everyone except for Gar witch was in his room. "Not the beach! I have a freaking sun burn as big as a truck!" Rachel complained.
The teens had designated what they were going to do told Gar and left.
The teens crammed in Vic's car and drove to the mall. "I'm going to the library." Rachel told the group as they parked. "I'm going to AAHH! Look Kori we have to go in there!!" Karen said and grabbed her arm and pulled her over there. "Do you want me to go with you Rachel?" Dick asked as she walked off. "No, you wouldn't shut up." "Is that a challenge?" He said running after her. Vic looked around 'Well I could go with the girls, Hang by myself or go shopping with Kori and Karen.'
Rachel was surprisingly wrong, Dick was quite. Maybe she should challenge him to be quit more often.
Vic had decided to go with Karen and Kori even if it meant hearing A LOT of talking. "Vic I'm hungryyyy! Kori wined "Me twoooo!" Karen wined with her. "Go pay for your stuff and we can eat."
'Ween can we leave I'm starving sooo badly!' Dick thought to him self. After what seemed like forever Rachel bought a couple of books and they left to meet the others.
"Is that Garfild?" Kori asked Karen. "Oh my god it is!" "That's that annoying girl Terra I was telling you about Karen." The girls looked at each other knowing exactly the what each other were thinking. 'Don't tell Rachel!!'
After eating the teens went back to the beach house and packed up.
A little bit later the girls begged Vic if Karen could drive the car and finally he cracked!
"They see me rolling they hating!" The girls were singing or screaming. They were on there way home and Kori sat in the passengers seat and Rachel in the back reading of course.
    "Who was that girl you were talking to?" Vic asked Gar a couple minutes before them and the girls meet for dinner. "Huh?" "You know who I'm talking about!" Victims him while turning around to look at him sense Gar was sitting in the back. "Oh Terra? Yeah." He said with a smirk.
   The teens pulled up to the restaurant after along time as Vic pointed out.
    "Sorry guys Terra is calling." Gar said and walked out of the restaurant. "Who is Terra?" Rachel asked the guys thinking they would know. "I dont know!" Vic blurred out turning crimson red ween everyone in the restaurant stared at him. "Okay then," Rachel commented rolling her eyes.
   "No, my friends and I are Gothem we had to take a stop and eat before we drove all the way home!" Gar explained to Terra. "I live in Gothem so maybe we could get together sometime." Terra told Gar before they said their good byes and she hung up.
    Gar walked in the restaurant with a big smile on his face. "What are so happy about?" Dick asked Gar. "Nothing."
The group got to their houses and the girls had decided to have a slumber party the next day but Rachel said she wouldn't be able to go because her job started that day.
  The guys decided to go down to Dicks house sense Bruce was out of town on a business trip and Alfred went with him because nobody was home.
    Kori walked into an empty house.
"Hello?" She called and no one answered. But she went ahead and headed upstairs to her room and got ready for bed.
    "Rachel?" Someone called ween she entered her home. "What?" She called back seeing her mother. "How was the trip?"
    Karen came home to full house unlike Kori. Her parents bombed her with questions and wouldn't stop asking because "They were teens along time ago." her dad told her.
Kori sat on her bed "Tomorrow's the sleepover and I need to find out what Dick and I are going to do for our jobs, maybe dad found a job good enough for Dick to stay. If only Vic wasn't going then he wouldn't go. But I doubt that Gar will go with that Terra girl talking to him all the time. God she is annoying as crap." And with all thoughts going through her head she feel asleep.
"Hey remember tomorrow you need to hit him before he gets down there and you make sure you shake them up really well so you scare the crap out of them and make them wish they never messed with me!" "God you freaking worry to much kid! Why do you even care about this guy anyway don't you hate him?" He asked her. "That's why I'm doing this you idiot!" She said and slapped him really hard.

------ the pic on top has literally nothing to do with the chap but I think it's squad goals! Well I haven't posted in forever hope y'all liked it night!