Oh my gosh...

"Dick!" Kori called when he was walking out of his house to get into Kori's car. She was taking his somewhere but he didn't know where.
"You seem really excited. Should I be worried about something?" Dick asked his girlfriend.
"No. I'm just taking you to church to sigh a job application." She said simply
"May I ask what it is for?" Dick asked.
"Oh yeah, your going to work at a camp with me these 3 weeks." "Oh?"
"You know that try outs are the week after that." Dick said looking at his phone. Kori nodded and kept driving.
Rachel was in the library watching Malchior stack books on a shelf. 'Ok you can do this just talk to him.' She thought to her self.
  "Hey Rachel!" Malchior said out of the blue.
  "CRAP! Oh sorry you scared me." Rachel blushed and hit her head to her palm.
  "It's ok! Do you think we could Hang on out this weekend?"  He asked her. Rachel nodded and he smiled and walked off.
  'YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!' She screamed in her head. And got back to work.
  Kori pulled into a parking spot in the church parking lot.
  "Come on lazy bones." Kori tells Dick.
  "I'm coming."
   Vic pulled into the parking lot of 'Bliss' and got out.
  "My manager wants to talk to you in the back okay?" Karen tells Vic.
  "Ok." He smiles and held the door for her and they walked into the shop.
   "Karen!" A girl calls from the cash register and waves.
  "Hey, Jane!" Jane gave Karen a apron.
"Victor, your wanted in the back." Jane told him and points to the door that leads to the back of the shop.
  "Okay ready to go?" Kori asked Dick after they signed up.
  "I'm your sister is going to working with us."
  "She doesn't but her new boyfriend is working there and plus she wants to show him that she's good with kids." Kori tells Dick.
   "But she's going to be our ride there..." Kori told him pulling out of the parking spot.
  "It starts in a week, what are you doing until then?" Dick asked.
"Nothing just going to hangout, probably helping my parents packing for business trip." Kori told him
   Rachel and Malchior were flirting with each other a lot senses their date was on Saturday.
   "Garfield? What are you doing here?" Rachel asked walking away from the counter.
   "I wanted to talk to you.." "About what?" Rachel asked her friend.
"Hey Rachel- Wait are you two dating?" Malchior asked.
"Oh Nooo!" Rachel told him.
Kori was at her house helping her mom pack for her business trip.
"Hey Kori we are leaving earlier then we were supposed to leave a little bit after you go to camp." Her mom explained.
"Oh ok, will you be back when we get home?" Kori asked her mom.
Vic went too the back of the shop and saw the manager. She was a tall blonde girl with a tight wasted dress that drags to the ground.
With heels so the dress wouldn't drag to long.
"Hello, are you Victor?" She asked.
"Yes ma'am." He says and makes her blush.
"So let's just get this done so you can get to work!" She said and winked.
"Have you had any job experiences?"
Rachel walked to her car and drove down to Kori's house.
"Hey Kori." Rachel said and walked in the house.
A little bit later the door rang.
"I'll get it!" Kori called so everyone heard her.
She opens the door and Garfield was standing there. Kori let him in and he sat next to Rachel on the couch.
"I didn't get to talk to you earlier and I wanted to tell you something." Gar explained.
"What?" Rachel asked him.
"Could we talk in private?" Gar looked at Kori and she nodded and walked off up to her room.
Kori have an air vent in there so she could hear what they were saying.
"Rachel I know this is weird sense we just broke up and I have a girlfriend but I don't what you to feel uncomfortable by I just wanted to tell you....... I-I still have feelings for you." He looked down when he saw the shock on her face.
   "Gar..... I like you too, as friend I don't think I can date you after what happened and plus, I like some else. And you have a girlfriend." Garfield kept his head down.
  "I get it." Gar looked up and smiled at her and walked off.
   Karen had walked into the back when Vic was putting on an apron but a different colored one.
   Vic smiled at Karen and they started to work.

             ~~(Time Skip)~~

   It was Saturday morning and Kori, Dick and Komi had to be at the church at 9:30 am. Kori got up and got dressed.
   Dick looked at his alarm clock he had pressed the snooze button 11 times about to be 12.
  Kori texted his as he was about to press it again.
  "Ugh," he got out of his bed and got dress grabbed his bag and walked out.
  Komi was waiting outside with Kori in the car.
  Rachel sat in bed and was on Instagram looking through posts when she got a call from Karen.
  "Hey Rachel!" She greeted.
  "Hey, Karen." "Would up be up too coming with me to the mall? I know you don't like going but Kori's not here. So.." Karen asked her friend.
   "I guess. But I have to be home early for a date..." Rachel told her.
   "Ok!" "Stop smirking!" Rachel told her. "Sorry!" Karen laughed.
   Gar and Vic were at Vic's house playing video games.
   "So how'd it go the other day with Rachel?" Vic asked.
   "Terrible. She's dating someone else." He frowned.
   Kori, Komi and Dick got to the church and started boarding the bus.
   Dick sat next to Kori and Komi sat next to her new boyfriend.
   "Ms. Kori? Hi I'm Jane!" A little girl walked up to her as they got of the bus. "This is Ally, Maggie Jane, Mazi, Lauren, Kayla and myself. We are all in 3rd grade you will be our consuler."
    "Well, hi! Hold on one second girls." She smiled and walked off.
   "Dick, you kids are there. I'll see you later." She gave him a kiss and walked back to her group.
    "Hey, I'm Jake, this is Gavin, Mason, Taylor, Max and Ethan."
   "Hey, I'm Dick." Dick told the boys and they walked to the cabin.
   Komi walked up to her group and brought them to their cabin.
   "Rachel come on... Your so slow."  Karen called.
   "I'm not the one that is shopping."
"We should get you something for your date." Karen said.
"Oh my gosh..." Rachel said and walked with Karen.

~~~~~~~~don't be a silent reader tell me what you think.