What are we?

Garfild walked out side of the beach house and sat on the stairs. And Rachel walked out there and sat down next to him which really confused him because Rachel had been really mad at him yesterday. "Hey Gar. I'm sorry I have been well you know." Gar looked up in surprise he smiled and looked down. "Well I'm sorry for keeping secrets." She kissed him on the cheek and walked inside. "We're you going?" He asked her as she was closing in the door. "I have to shopping with the girls." She answered.
   The girl made it too the mall and walked in and like before a little idiot named Kitten Moth was in there. She looked up and ran straight out of the mall. The girls didn't care and walked off.
   They guys were currently at the beach and being really annoyed by a group of girls Terra, Jessica, and Barbra trying to flirt with them. After forever the girls left. "Rachel was in a better mood! What happened?" Vic said with a smirk. "Shut up! We made up." He told Vic. *cough made out cough* "SHUT UP NO!" Gar screamed at Vic. "What are you laughing at gel ball?" Gar shot at him.
"Come on girls faster!" Kitten barked at Mandy and Cindy. "We need to get there like now!"
The girls were almost done shopping and Rachel had decided to get something for dinner while Kori and Karen were getting done. All the girls meet up at the parking lot. "What do you think Kitten was up to?" Kori asked them while getting in the front seat. "I don't know but I will whip her a** if she try's anything!" Karen told them getting into the drives seat. Since it was Vic's car he let her drive.
Dick got a text from Kori telling them to get to the beach house. The girls had pulled up and Rachel was still in the car and everyone else was inside. "This is my chance!" Kitten told the girls with a smirk and with that. BOOM! Kitten grabbed Gar by his shirt and pulled him in kissing him. He pushed her away from him and he was tacked by Kori. She was throwing his head on the ground and up and back again screaming at him really loudly. She got up and walked of leaving the others really confused. Gar got up and walked over to Rachel that saw the hole thing and she was well I guess you could say she was frozen not movie at all.
"We'll have a great life!" Kitten told the two and walked of with her friends. "Well it would have been nice to know you were hooking up with a idiot like your self." Rachel said after punching him in the nose. She ran off and Dick took of after her.
It was like Rachel was flying she was running to fast for him to keep up but she stopped and went into a restaurant. Dick walked in after her but she noticed that he was behind her and walked of with him on her trail. Rachel went into the restroom were he couldn't bother her.
"Well your screwed." Vic told the blonde in front of him and walked of with Kori and Karen.
"We're do you think they went it's been 2 hours since, well you know." Kori asked Karen after she put some food in the fridge. Dick walked in with Rachel and she went straight to her room.
It was 1:00 and Rachel went into the kitchen she didn't eat dinner so she decided that Gar wouldn't be in there so she got up and went in and got some guacamole and chips and ate some of that for a little bit and looked on Instagram.
  Rachel heard someone walking down the girls hall. She decided to get up and see what was going on. "Rachel?" A guy's voice said behind her.  'This is how it end isn't it. We're the girls is walking around at night and someone comes up and stabs her!' Rachel thought to her self. With out thinking she grabbed the guacamole and smashed it on to the guys head witch was so loud that everyone woke up and ran to see what it was.
   "What is going on?" Vic asked and turned on the light and saw Gar on the floor with guacamole all in his hair and bursts out laughing. "Oh shut up this is your fault." "Explain how this is my fault twerp!" Vic yelled at him crossing his arms like a kindergartener. "After you got done taking a crap in the bathroom I went to the girls bathroom because you killed my nose!" Gar told him with a whiny voice. "So you decided to sneak up on me?!" Everyone looked at Rachel. Gar shrugged and walked off. "Did he seriously walk away from me?"
   The next morning the teens were all up except Gar. Eventually he trotted in with a towel over his hair. "Oh my god!" Kori happily muttered "SHUT UP!" Gar screamed at the top of his lungs. "Don't tell my girlfriend to shut up!" Dick scolded him and stood up. "What are you even laughing about?" Dick asked Kori. "Se was in my room last night and she-" "What did he just say?" Dick asked Kori angry "What the h*** happened in their." "If you let him finish!" Kori shot back at him. "Was trying to help me get the crap out of my hair and it didn't work. I got this stuff from the bathroom and this happened!" Gar explained taking the towel of his hair reviling his bright green hair.
"Whaz up Rae?" Kori asked and sat next to her outside. "Do you think me and Gar should breakup?" Rachel asked Kori with a sad look. "I dont know. Why?" "I just don't really trust him that much." Rachel told Kori. "I really love both of you guys, not like that! But do what you think is right and follow your heart." Kori told Rachel and got up. "We're you going?" "Dick and I are going down to the beach!" "And Kori thanks for you know." Kori smiled and went in the house and in her room to get ready.
   "Are you ok Kori?" Dick asked her. "I think Rae and Gar are breaking up."
  "Rae can we talk?" Gar asked her. "Yeah whats up?" "Are relationship what are we?" Gar asked her. Gar was hoping that they could still be together more then ween he brought up homework in class last year. He was hoping that the toughest guys in school wouldn't beat the crap out of them (Dick and Vic!). "I dont know, you promised me you wouldn't keep secrets, cheat or lye to me. But you did. And you wanted to got to the military for pets sakes!" Rachel told Garfild with a attitude. "Well I was going to get a little bit of college free and then help my girlfriend pay for hers!" Gar said back. "I don't like you attitude Garfild!" "I don't like yours either!" "That's it I'm breaking up with you and you better get out of my sight it 1 minute or you will see what happens. Gar stomped off ticked of and his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend.
   "That went..." Kori said. "Terrible" Dick finished.

------Sorry for not posting in forever I have been surprising busy this month! Well I hope you enjoyed this chap! DRAMMMMAAAAAA (all part off my master plan). I pick on Cybee next.