I thought they hate each other

It was the second day of camp and Kori was in the lunch room sitting with her group.
"Hey, Kori are you and that guy that you were talking to yesterday dating you?" Mazi asked Kori.
"Yes he is! Why?" Kori asked as the little girl pointed to a group of consulars flirting with Dick.
"Hold on one second. I'll be right back."
Kori walked over to the group of girls.
"Hey Dick what's up?" Kori asked and got really close to him.
"Nothing." Dick rubbed his neck and low key pointed to the annoying girls.
Kori giggled at how uncomfortable he looked.
Kori dropped the plastic cup that she was holding on the ground.
"Oops! Would you help me clean that up babe." Kori asked and he walked off to get some paper towels.
The girls left when Dick walked up.
"Thanks for that." Dick smiled and kissed Kori on the cheek.
"But seriously would you clean that up?"
"Oh yeah." Dick kneeled down and cleaned it up quickly and walked to the same table that Kori was going too and sat down next to her.
Rachel woke up to her alarm clock and smiled today was Saturday and she had to meet Malchior around 11:30 in front of the library.
Karen, Vic and Garfield were all at the mall. Karen was at a store returning a outfit she had bought with Rachel and the guys were at the arcade.
"Hey, Vic..." A voice called from behind the window of the arcade.
Vic and Gar both walked out.
"Hey, Victor! Why don't you tell us how your tryouts were to going into clown collage? Oh yeah I forgot, you couldn't make it in!" Kitten laughed.
Vic rolled his eyes at the idiotic girl and her friends.
"Oh, how about if I asked you about your computer thing in the army? Oh right you didn't get to go, well because you got in a car reck. That I happened to know about!" Kitten laughed harder then before.
"You were the one in that car... What the h*ll is wrong with you?! One you could have killed me and two you could have died!" Vic started to yell at this point.
"Oh, I thought about that! That's why I payed a friend to do it for me!" Kitten laughed at him once more.
"I auta' slug you little-" Gar was cut off by Karen.
"All right cut it out! Your realize that if you did I wouldn't get the chance to-" Karen stopped talking and turned around really quickly and nocked Kitten straight in the face.
"AHHHHHH MY FACE IS LIKE SO MESSED UP NOW THANKS TO YOU!!" Kitten pointed at Karen.
"Oh I think you looked better then before! Oh well, come on guys lets go before Kitten gets uglier, if you know what I mean!" Karen laughed at the girl laying on the floor.
Until Karen turned around and helped her up just to push her into Mandy and Cindy.
Rachel was waiting on Malchior outside.
"Rachel! What are you doing here?" Terra called from the parking lot.
Rachel looked around to see if Malchior was around and walked up to Terra.
"I'm waiting on someone. Why are you here? I didn't know you could even read." Rachel replied
"Haha very funny."
"I was only joking. I knew you could read... On a kindergarten level. It's fine we all will eventually learn.... But I guess not everyone..."
"What is your problem?" Terra asked the smart mouthed girl.
"Nothing."
"Do you not like me or is it because I took your man?" Terra smirked.
"No, I just get really bad vibes off of you." Rachel said and walked into the library.
"Oh yeah. Well, I uh, don't like you, yeah in fact I hate you." Terra said
"Okay? I guess."
"Oh I get it your jealous of me..." Terra told Rachel.
"No I'm not. Why would I be?" Rachel turned around and put a hand on her hip.
"Well I have your ex boyfriend. Yep and he loves me. A lot!" Terra said.
"Okay this is stupid. The only reason why he 'loves you' or that's what you think, is because he needs a good rebound and I can't blame him I'm freaking amazing! I didn't what to tell you because I wanted you to find out your self. Well Gar doesn't have feeling for you anymore and he wants to get back together with me. He asked me yesterday. Plus you can ask Kori she was listening through the air vent." Rachel told her straight in the eyes that way she would believe her.
"I can't believe this. Your a worse person then I thought. I'm never talking to you again."
"But you just did." Rachel smiled and walked out when she saw Malchoir.
"You kicked that b*tches butt today babe!" Vic high fives Karen as they walked in Vic's house and sat down.
"Well I did need a reason to!" Karen said and started kissing Vic.
"Yuck! You guys are nasty." Gar said to the two making out on the coach.
"Your just upset that Rachel doesn't make out with you!" Karen said as she turns around to take the coke out of his hand and opens it.
"You know Rachel does still like you?" Karen said and took a drink of the coke in her hand.
"Well she's dating someone else." Gar told her.
"No she's not. There going on there first date tonight. She probably told you that so she couldn't say yes."
"Why would she lie like that?" Gar asked.
"BECAUSE SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU STUPID!" Vic and Karen yelled at him.
Malchoir and Rachel were walking to Rachel's favorite cafe.
"So what do you you have planed after this?" Rachel asked the guy sitting in front of her.
"I thought we could go watch a movie." He responded.
"What are we seeing?"
Kori walked into her cabin and got all the girls to sleep and walked outside were Dick was waiting for her.
"Who even plans these party's?" Kori asked Dick as the walked to the cafeteria.
"I dont know but I heard that the girl that planned it is the advisers daughter. So we shouldn't get in trouble."
Dick and Kori got to the counselors party and started talking to some people.
"KORI!" Someone called from across the room.
Kori looked around to see who called her.
"Wally! Hey, I didn't know you were here!" Kori said and hugged the red head in front of her.
"I didn't know you and Dick were here ether." He said and smiled at the two.
"What's up with you sister? I mean she's here in a camp, in summer, with kids, and acting nice. She even smiled at me today. It was weird.." Wally told Kori.
"Well this for her new boyfriend. And she wants to impress him and she's doing a great job of it too." Kori pointed to a couple making out with each other.
"D*mn!" Wally said looking at the two making out.
"How much you want to bet she will be dumped here and she had to stay!" Wally asked. "I beat 25 if you win I'll give you this *Wally pulled out 25 bucks* but if I win you give me this much!" Wally told Kori.
Kori and Wally shook hands telling each other they would win.
Rachel and Malchoir were at the movies they had decided to go to a horror movie sense that was Rachel's favorite.
So far the date was going well until someone asked if they could get through the walk way.
"Rachel! Is that you?" Gar asked the girl that he pasted by. He was with Terra.
Gar and Terra sat beside Rachel.
Rachel tooled her eyes at the jealous teenager and his girlfriend.
"Hey Gar, and Terra what are you guys doing here? Gar you hate horror movies." Rachel said and crossed her arms.
"What? I can't have a date with my girlfriend?" Garfield asked Rachel as he said down next to her.
"Yeah you can but you never come to this kinda movie. So why are you here?" Rachel asked him as he stuck is tongue out at her.
"Can y'all flirting later?" Malchoir joked at them.
"Eww! No I'm not flirting he's flirting with me." Rachel said to Malchoir.
"Can you people shut up?" Terra was getting very annoyed and remembered what Rachel had told her earlier at the library.
"One thing we can agree on." Rachel told the blonde.
Wally, Kori and Dick hung out the rest of the night until about 12 ween the party was getting finished.
"Okay guys! We have stuff to do tomorrow with your groups so we all need to go and rest so.... Leave!" A person from the stage told us all.
"Well we better go." Dick told Kori and Wally.
"Ok but we're still on Kori. And I'll win with my smarts." Wally bragged.
"What smarts? I know my sister and she'll stay with him as long as possible. So I'll win. Night!" She said and walked off with Dick.
"Do you think I could steal a kiss?" Dick asked as they got to Kori's cabin.
"I guess." Kori said to him and kissed him when Ally walked out of the cabin.
  "Miss Kori? I can't sle-" Ally stopped talking when she saw Kori and Dick in a lip lock. "You know I'll just go inside and wait."
   "Kori and Dick stopped after Ally went inside. And laughed.
   "She's scarred for life." Kori laughed with Dick.
   "Good night princess!" Dick said to his girlfriend and kissed the back of her hand and walked off.
   Rachel was p*ssed. Garfield came to ask if they could get back together. And while she was on a date.
   "YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR AN *SS IF YOU THINK ILL JUST GET BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU! You have some nerve!" Rachel yelled at him as they were outside of the girls restroom.
   "I just miss you and don't have feelings for Terra and I made a mistake." Gar true explaining
   "Yeah it was! But you made a worse mistake by asking me. Rachel said and pointed behind him.
   And there stood broken heart Terra. She was holding the necklace Garfield gave to her before there 'date'.
   "Wow you were right Rachel he didn't like me. I thought you were different!" She said and through the necklace on the ground near his feet.
   And she ran out of the theater.
   "Are you turning into Dick? When he broke heart to heart? You drive away the only person that trusted you. You have some nerve you b*tch."
    Rachel slapped the boy firing of her and ran out of the theater.
  She walked around to find who she was looking for.
   "What do you want? Did you come to laugh to tell me you were right?"
   Rachel hugged her tight.
  "What the h*ll?" This took Terra by surprise. One minute Rachel hated her now she's hugging her.
   "I heard what you said. Thanks." Terra told Rachel.
   "I'm sorry about him he's a b*tch."
   "True!" Terra laughed at her and maybe judged her.
   "Rachel! Were are you!" Malchoir came running out of the theater.
   "Rachel! What happened are you okay? You didn't come back!" Malchoir said and got confused what she was hugging the girl she hated.
   "Wait I thought you hated each other." The girls both laughed at the confusion on his face.
   "Oh my gosh."
   "What is it babe?" Karen asked her boyfriend as he read the text Gar sent him.

  "Hey dude so I tried to ask Rachel out at the theater. Bad idea. She said no and Terra heard. So I think we're done. And as I was leaving I saw Machoir and Rach kiss so there probably a thing. And Rachel and Terra are friends now. And now Rachel hates me now. Well I'll talk to you later. Bye dude and tell Karen I said hey..."

  "Sh*t. I didn't expect that. There friends they hate each other." Karen said in confusion.