I guess...

There they were, Rachel, Garfild, Kori and dick sitting in Dick's living room. Rachel really needed to talk to Garfild about well.... Terra the b*tch. Rachel would have had him come to her house but for two reasons she couldn't. One her dad was home and second it would have been really weird.
Rachel called Kori but her sister was having a lot of friends over and the only place they could talk in private was in her room but her dad wouldn't allow two guys in her room with her.
So now that's how they got to Dick's house.
"Umm.." Rachel said getting everyone's attention. "Garfield.. we all need to talk to you." She told him with a awkward voice.
"Yeah, what do you want?" Gar asked her when she was done talking.
"Well your relationship with Terra was going great. But, I wanted to to talk to you about her before you guys get to serious.... You know were I'm going with this right?"
Garfield nodded his head to tell her he was paying attention.
"When I was younger I was friends with Terra, we were best friends, but she started to getting into the wrong crowd." Rachel looked over to Kori. And he nodded her head to tell her to continue.
  "We some how stopped being friends about her not talking to me anymore and she got so mad at me, that she spread lies, talked about me, lied to my face, turned all my friends against me and just flat out bullied me for no reason." Rachel looked around the room and looked down.
  "But my parents moved me away from the school because it really got out of hand and... All the sudden she shows up again, and well, I think she's going to do the same to you..." Rachel explained with tears coming to her eyes.
  "And look I know we don't like each other anymore, we broke up a little while ago and we have moved on but, I dont know I just don't want her to hurt you or any of my friends."
  Rachel looked up at Garfield he was biting his lip.
  "Look Rachel I know your still upset about the break up, but you have no right to come to me and make up a little sad story and try to get me to break up with a wonderful girl that is way better then you will ever be because she doesn't tell lies about other people. So, I'm leaving and you can forget about this because I'm not going to be your friend after that stupid story!" Garfield said.
  He left the room not knowing that a little red head was following him...
  Karen was walking to Vic's house after work asking him how he did for the exams to get in engineering.
Karen walked into Vic's room and all the lights were off. "Vic?" Karen called softly into the room.
Vic waved his hand in the air like he wanted to be called on in school. Karen walked toward his hand and sat on the bed that Vic was currently sitting on.
"How was the exam?" Karen asked in a happy tone. "I- I wasn't allowed to- to tryout. Because of my.. Well you know." Vic sighed sadly and wiped his face.
"How was your 5th day at work?" Vic asked trying to sound excited.
"Good." Karen asked. "How you holding up?" Karen asked and hugged her boyfriend tight.
Karen knew down in her heart he wanted this really badly after he had gotten hurt in football and then he wouldn't get a scholarship.
"WHAT?" Terra screamed as she was whipping away blood on Garfield's face. "So I'm confused."
Gar sighed and retold the story.
"I went ober to Dick's house to talk to Ratchel, Korii, and Dick anb myself anb Ratchel got in a fight-"
Wait slow down. She hit you?" Terra asked cutting Gar mid sentence.
"No, sho I lefped anb Korii folluwed me outshide anb hit me.. Awot. I dont know if anyene knew anb I dibint want to hert her becuse Dick would kirll me." Gar explained with a swollen lip.
They don't sound like that good if friends.
"Rachel.. It's okay he's just a lit-" Kori told her and got cut off by Rach. "No I'm p*ssed because I tried to help him and he really hurt my feelings and didn't believe me and we now aren't even friends.. But I don't care because I don't want to be friends with a back stabbing b*tch that is also my ex. I can't believe I was friends with him." Rachel explained.
"If it makes you feel better I beat the sh*t out of him before you left." Kori told her. They all started to laugh at what Kori said. "What?"
   Vic and Karen were sitting in Vic's room. "Well this might not interested you but we have an opening at 'Bliss'. If you wanted to apply I have the paper with me." Karen told him.
  Vic smiled at her and opened his hands to grab it from Karen and she gave him a pen.
   Dick, Kori and Rachel were walking down the street to go too Rachel's favorite coffee shop to try to get her to cheer.
  They got there and sat down in Rachel's usual spot Dick and Kori guessed because she walked them there.
"Hey Rachel!" A short skinny girl calls.
She wore a black button shirt with black skinny jeans and a green apron rapped around her wast. She was also carrying a tiny nite pad with a green pen.
  Rachel looked at some guy with blond hair a lot.
   The guy walked over with a smile on his face.
"Hey Rachel how are you?" The guy asked.
  He had on a blue button up shirt with black dress pants and black shoes.
  "I'm good Malchior. This is Kori and her boyfriend Dick." She told Malchior.
  They talked a while the he walked off.
  "What?" Dick asked the dreamy eyed girl. "Oooohhh Rachies gotta boyfriend!!" Kori teased the dark haired girl next to her.
  "No, I don't he's just really nice, funny, cute, dresses well and shares the same interest as me. And happens to work with me." Rachel said in a deep voice.
  "Why don't you ask him out?" Dick asked her.
  "Because... We're just friends."
  "Oh.."
  Garfield was leaving Terra's house after they hung out a little while and he was going to Hang on out at Vic's house.
  Gar got to the house and opens the door with the key that Victor gave him.
  "Vic?" Gar called and a girl ( Victors mom was baby sitting.) walked out into the same room that he was in.
  "Hey Garfield!" She greeted. "Victor is at Dick's house hanging out with 'his friends'." She told him.
  "Thanks Sera." Gar told her and walked out.
  'Why would Vic not tell me were he was and not tell me to go to his house.' He thought to himself.
  Rachel, Kori, Karen, Vic and Dick went to Dick's house. They all were having there own conversation when the door bell rang.
  "Rachel you mind getting that?" Dick asked her. "I guess but You are lazy af." She told him while walking to the door."
  "Hel-" Rachel cut her self off when she say Gar.
  "Do you know we're Vic is?"
  Rachel rolled her eyes. "Vic some short guy with TERRAible hair wants to talk to you I dont know why he does." Rachel calls.
  Victor walks up with a cold glare in his eyes.
  "Hey why didn't you tell me you left your house?"
  "Because I came to comfort a friend which is more important to me." Vic said slamming the door and walking off.
  Garfield barged into the house
  "Why the h*ll do you think it's okay to barge in my house?" Dick asked Garfield.
  "What Is your problem? We're all friends right?" Gar looked around at everyone.
  "Look we were but since you were a b*tch to Rachel we aren't. So leave. NOW!" Dick yelled. "What if I don't want to?"
   Dick walked up to Garfield and push him to the door and Gar turned to swing and Dick grabbed his hand and twisted his arm.
"Fine I get it I do one thing and I get blamed for everything." Gar complains.
"Oh yeah and Gar.." Dick reaching to him. "Wha-" Gar was cut of by Dick punching him in the face. Gar touched his mouth that was now bleeding.
Gar began to walk of but heard some one call his name so he turned around. Kori tossed him something in a plastic bag.
"Gar you can give that to the tooth fairy maybe she can give you a new, better, nicer attitude." Kori told him and smirked.
"Yeah and I'm not a astronomer but the world doesn't revolve around you it revolves the sun." Vic added.
Gar turned around and walked out and left Dick's house.
  "I'm going to kill them I swear they are on my F-ing nerves." Terra told her self while whipping Garfield's lip.
  "I need to have a word with them all." Terra told Gar. And walked out of the room with Gar's hand on hers.
   Terra pulled up to Dick's house and nocked on the door this time Kori answered with a big smile, the door and shut it ween she saw Terra and Gar.
   Terra nocked again. She nocked once more then one more time. "Terra they aren't going to let us in I know they won't. I've apparently p*ssed them off so..."
  "Okay but I'm going to kill one of them *ssholes." Terra told him while getting in the car.
   Kori drove home after hanging out with her friends and then Gar showed and Terra came with Gar.... They need to mind their own business.
Komi was in her room with her friends and her and their boyfriends. When Kori got home and she walked down stairs.
"Hey Kori! *hiccup*" she said and Kori could tell she was drunk... Again.
"Hey, how come you not mowing the grass?" Kori asked knowing it was her day to mow.
"What I thought it was your day! *hiccup*"
"It is but you told me that you would do it before I left to go to Dick's house." Kori told her as Komi got up to walk to the door.
"Oh yeah! *hiccup* I'll do that!" Komi told Kori leaving her friends upstairs.
Kori rolled her eyes at her drunk sister and walked upstairs to her room to get ready to go to bed.
Kori was brushing her teeth ween her sister and her friends nocked on the door.
Kori knew Komi's friends were pulling a prank on her ween she saw a phone up in the air.
Komi was crying when she got to Kori.
"What's wrong?" Kori asked her sister.
"I'm so sorry... I love you so much and I'm sorry for calling your boyfriend stupid and ugly. So now I will make it up to you. HEY STUPID!! Yeah you send this vid to her K?" She called to the person holding the phone.
"Anyway this video shows I will do five things five no more no less. I will do it and I have to ok ok? So what you want *hiccup* me to do?" Komi asked her sister.
"Well, we can talk about this later. Okay? So just go to bed for now and we can talk about this tomorrow." Kori told Komi.
She lead he sister to her room while telling someone her number so she could send that video to Kori.
"Thanks!" Kori told the girl that sent the video to her when it came in.
Kori walked the collage kids to the door and had to move her car so one could get out. And went back inside her house.
"Uhh, gosh today well tonight has been tiering..." Kori walked upstairs and finished getting ready to go to bed.
Terra sat in her bed watching tv and was eating a burger. While Garfield was sitting in a chair next to the bed eating some kind off tofu sandwich.
"Hey Gar?"
"What's up Terra?" Gar asked.           "Why exactly did you and Rachel get into a fight and you know. Got beat like a baby, by a girl!" Terra laughed at the last part of her sentence.
Dick, Vic and Rachel were in the mansion (Dick's house) and Rachel's phone rang.
"Who could that be?" Dick asked.
  "It's Gar."
  "Why didn't you tell me you did at this sh*t to my friend? TERRA!" "What, I'm just going to be like 'hey me and your friend were enemy's in middle school or something just by the way?" Terra told him.
  "Great! I lost all my friends because I didn't think my girlfriend could be that b*tchy. *laugh and walks out of the room*"
  Garfield sat in his car and tried call one Rachel 12 times and finally got a hold of her.
  "What the crap do you want Garfield?" Rachel asked wishing she didn't answer the phone.
  "I wanted to apologize on how I acted at what I said to you." Garfild told her.
  "Ok." Rachel said and hung up.
  "Ok." Garfield said after she hung up. Sighed and drove from Terra's house to his.
  "Hey Dick can you drive me to my place?" Rachel asked.
  "Yeah sure Vic you coming?" Dick asked and they walked to the car.
  "Thanks for the ride Dick." Rachel said and got out of the front seat.
  Gar had driven home but turned around and went to Rachel's house to apologize to Rachel.
  "What do you freaking want I'm trying to go to sleep stupid!" Rachel greeted.
  "Nice to see you too. Anyway, I wanted to apologize for how I acted and what I said. It was wrong of me and I thought you would just say that to make me feel bad, so I got out of control and said things that I knew weren't true and hurt your feelings. And I know, you don't care but I wanted to say something before it got out of hand. Plus, you didn't say it was okay or anything so I wanted to make sure YOU were okay."
  "Yeah I'm okay but you need to watch what comes out of that big mouth of yours." Rachel smirked
  "And I forgive you I guess...."
  "Ok now I feel better. Good night I'm done bothering you." Garfield waved and walked to his car.

~~I'm sooooooo sorry this came out know and not weeks ago...  I have been to busy (yes again😥) but thank you for your patience (plus it's longer then most of the chapters)!!

-Don't be a silent reader please tell me what you think!-