"Thanks"

Rachel turned around and grabbed Kori's hand and they started running.
Kitten yelled something and Kori and Rachel looked behind them and Mandy and Cindy were running right behind them.
Karen was hiding behind a corner and saw Kori and Rach and pulled them with her.
Mandy and Cindy stopped running and started looking for the three girls.
Garfield looked up from his wallet and saw Karen, Kori and Rachel all standing behind Kitten.
"Guys look." Gar said and pointed that way.
"Maybe thing mall thing won't be as bad as we thought." Vic laughed.
The girl all ran off and they didn't see them anymore.
"There's Fang." Dick smirked.
"OH DICKIE POO!" Kitten smirked and started walking up too the three guys.
"Oh. Hey, Kitten." Dick said looking around frantically.
The annoying blonde walked up to Dick and started flirting.
"Hey, Kori." Rachel pointed over to Dick and Kitten.
"Lets have some fun." Kori walked up behind Kitten and Karen was next to her.
"I just hate it when people are always cheating on there boyfriend." Kori said right behind Kitten.
  "Oh Hey, Kitten. What do you think you were doing."
  "Hey, Kori or annoying *sshole that needs to shut the h*ll up!" Kitten said and turned around and continued her conversation with Dick.
  Kori frowned and started to say something. But was interrupted by the blonde.
   "Kitten I'm going to give you 5 seconds to leave MY boyfriend."
  Kitten ignored Kori.
  "....1"
  Kitten said nothing.
  "....2"
  Kitten continued her conversation.
  "...3.....4"
  Kitten stood there like a wall between Kori and Dick.
  Dick looked at Kori. She was p*ssed.
  "You better listen to Kori." Dick said pointing to her.
"No, her stupid friend poured that drink all over me. I should be able to talk to you. And you wanna talk to me too so. Too bad." Kitten said and got closer to Dick.
  "No I don't want to talk to you. Your an annoying brat. And no one likes you." Dick said the looked away.
  "....5"
  "Okay, you asked for it."
  Kori grabbed Kittens arm and twisted it to her bag. And pulled hard. Very hard.
  "Ow that hurts. Your braking my arm." Kitten complains.
  Mandy pulled Kori off of Kitten and Cindy punched her in the gut.
  "Oh h*ll no!" Karen walked up to Mandy and tapped her on the shoulder.
  "What!" She said and turned around and her face was met with Karen's fist.
   Fang walked up at this point with two of his friends and he grabbed Dick by the shirt.
  "Hey b*tch this is a new shirt." Dick said and kicked Fang in his no-no zone.
  The two guy both picked ether Gar or Vic to bother.
  Rachel came up behind Kitten and shoved something up her nose.
  "Why the h*ll did you put a tampon up my nose?!" Kitten cried.
  "Well your being so b*tchy I thought you were ether on your period or you were just being your self. So...." Rachel said and pulled Kitten into a head lock.
  Gar and Vic were basically doing the opposite.
  Gar was running away and Vic was betting the snot out of the other guy.
  Well, until a mall cop came over.
  "Kori look." Karen pointed to the cops and pulled Kori away from the fight.
   "Karen we can't just leave them." Kori said and turned around.
  "Then who's gonna bell em out of jail?" Karen said and the walked into a store.
   Dick looked over his shoulder and saw a cop behind him.
  "Um, take your hands off each other and come with me." The tall cop said and grabbed them both.
  Rachel looked up. There was no sight of Kori or Karen.
  "Ma'am you need to come with me." A fat cop said and took Kitten, Rachel, Cindy and Mandy.
   Kitten, Mandy and Cindy were put in one car.
   Dick, Gar, Vic and Rachel in another.
  And in the last car was Fang and the two guys.
  They all were brought to Jump City Holdings.
  It was surprisingly filled with people.
  They all got one call.
  "I saw Kori and Karen run off so I think a couple of us can call them." Rachel said.
   Vic called his mom, Gar called his sister, Rachel called Karen and Dick called Kori.
   They were all placed in a holding room until there rides got there.
   Eventually everyone left they all went home and of course a couple of them were grounded.
  Kori and Dick rode in silence.
  No words were spoken.
  Kori pulled into the drive way and they both sat there like they couldn't move.
  "Uh, I guess we should go inside." Kori said taking the keys out of the car and grabbing her purse.
  Dick followed behind her as she unlocked the door.  
  "Where did you two go?" Komi stood in the door frame not letting the couple in.
  Kori let out a huge sigh. "I didn't think I'd have to tell you where we were going." Kori rubbed her head. "Please move."
  "No where were you to." Komi said and walked up to Kori.
  "I'm done with your sh*t." Kori said and walked to her car. 
  "Babe we're you going?" Dick asked her as she got into the back of her car.
  "I'm sleeping in the car." She said and closed the door.
  Dick turned to Komi.
  "Move." He said.
  "No." Komi started.
  "Look your sister has had a bad day if you'll move your *ss it would make this easier. I dont know who you think you are but that's your sister. Not you kid that you can control. She is way better then you'll ever be and you need to at least try your hardest not to be a d*mn *sshole. That's why everyone you've dated broke up with you. So I suggest you move your tiny thin flat *ss before I move it my self." Dick said and got it Komi's face.
  "D*mn chill I was kidding." She said and walked away.
  Dick turned around and walked to the car.
  "Princess?" He said trying to find Kori.
  "Huh." She said sitting up.
  "Come on let's go inside it's getting dark." Dick told her they walked in the house.
  "You hungry?" Kori asked. "You never ate lunch."
  "Yeah I'll grab something you need to get into bed." Dick said and put his hands around Kori's wast.
  "Come on let's go." Kori said and they walked upstairs.
  "Kori sat down on her bed and Dick walked over.
  "Thanks for belling me out today." He said and planted a kiss on her lips.
  "I have to keep my bad boy outa trouble don't I?" Kori said and put her hands around his neck.
  "Just for a little while." Dick said and leaned in.
  Karen pulled in the drive way.
"Thanks again Karen." Rachel said and hugged her.
"I gotta go or I'll get in a lot of trouble. Bye!" Rachel got out of the car and walked to the door step.
"What is she doing?" Karen asked herself.
Rachel was just standing there. Not doing anything. Standing straight as a bored. Not mocking or getting her key out. Nothing.
Rachel finally nocked and her dad opened the door with a beer in his hand and grabbed the back of Rachel's neck and pulls her in the door.
Karen could hear yelling and some weird sound.
She was scared to leave and to stay. She didn't know what to do.
"Is Rachel's dad abusive. Was he hurting her everyday. Or just sometimes. Did I really hear that or was that just my self hearing it. And should I tell someone." Karen was so confused.
Karen grabbed her phone and called Vic.
Vic showed up at Rachel's place and got in the car with Karen.
"What the hell is wrong?" Vic said.
"I think Rachel's dad is abusing her." Karen said and looked at the door.
"Your crazy." He said.
"No I'm not he opened the door with a beer in his hand and grabbed her by her neck and practically pulled her into the house. Then I Hurd yelling and a weird sound." Karen said shaking.
"Come on let me see." Vic said. "Follow my lead."
Vic walked up to the door and rang the door bell.
Rachel opened the door she had a bruise on her face.
"Holy sh*t are you okay?!" Karen said and lightly touched the bruise.
"Rachel is that your mom?" A deep voice called.
"No it's not her." She said turning her head.
"That b*tch needs to hurry I'm hungry. And close the d*mn door before I slap you." He said and walked behind her.
"I was kidding you should have told me your friends were here." He said and laughed nervously.
"Are you serious?" Vic said.
Kori woke up to a call from Karen.
"What do you want?" Kori asked
"Holy sh*t we'll be right there. Okay bye." Kori said and jumped out bed.
"DICK! Wake up!" Kori said and grabbed a shirt to put on over her tank top.
"Are you okay?!" Dick said and ran out of his room.
"Get on some cloths we gotta go." Kori said and grabbed her keys.
"Uh okay." He said and ran off.
Kori and Dick got in the car and speed off.
"Kori you don't need to be driving this fast. We're going to get hurt." Dick told Kori and she slowed down a little bit.
"I'm sorry but we need to get to Rachel's and quick. Karen told me that they think Rachel's dad has been abusing her."
"Oh. Hurry."
Kori got out of the car and was greeted by Garfield and Malchoir.
They walked up to Vic and Rachel's dad arguing.
"How about this we all look in the house and if we think that you still are abusing ether one of these ladies were calling the police. But if not then we will leave and not talk about this to anyone. Okay?" Vic said to the grown man.
"Fine. Your not going to find anything." He says and opens the door.
Victor walks inside with Karen's hand in his. Malchoir pulled Rachel away from her dad and Garfield stood next to them.
Dick walked in with Kori.
They started in the living room. There was broken bottles of beer and empty ones everywhere.
In the kitchen it was the same thing. But in the fridge there were 5 12 packs of beer.
There wasn't any pictures of Rachel's mom anywhere.
They all decided to go to the master room.
"Holy mother-" Kori started saying.
"What. What's wrong?" Vic said.
Kori was on the side of the bed that was really close to the wall.
"Who is that?"
"I dont know. Wait is that..." Dicks voice drifted off.
"Is that Rachel's mom? Is she alive. Kori take a picture of her really quick." Karen said and dropped to a woman laying on the ground. She was covered with bruises.
"She is still alive. Call the police NOW!" Karen yelled to Dick.
Dick walked out of the room and the three brought the woman up on the bed.
They then walked into the bathroom.
It was also filled with beer bottles.
"Wow." Karen said opening a closet door.
"What?" Kori said.
"That's a lot of makeup." Karen pointed out.
"You got that right." Vic said staring.
Kori took a picture of the bathroom.
The two girls walked into Rachel's room and Vic stood outside of it.
There wasn't a lot of pictures of friends or family. It was a dark dull room.
"What's this?" Karen asked Kori.
"I dont know. I found it in a pillow." Kori opened the book.
"Is that a dairy?" Karen asked.
"Yeah. Oh my goodness. It's about like everyday of her life.
"Wow" Karen's said.
Kori pointed to a page talking about her dad hitting her mother.
"I'm going to sue this *sshole." Karen said and put the book in her bag.
Eventually the police came.
They all took a look around the house.
They took Rachel's dad away to prison and took Rachel's mom to a hospital.
The teens walked into Rachel's room.
Rachel's phone started ringing.
"Hold on guys."
Rachel walked out of the room.
"Look." Karen said taking out the book her and Kori found.
"It's about hr father abusing her and her mother." Kori said.
The group circled around the book and started reading it.
"Wow. This is deep." Malchoir said quietly.
They heard Rachel walking down the hall and gave it back to Karen.
"Are you okay?" Garfield said and rapped her in a hug.
"Yeah." She said and a few tears ran down her face.
"What happened?" Dick asked the girl with tears streaming down her face.
"My mom had a heart attack while on the way to the hospital." Rachel told everyone through cries.
She stopped crying after a while.
"Do you guys mind helping me pack?" Rachel asked everyone.
"Well if course we will." Kori said.
"Thanks." Rachel said.
Everyone took what they could and lowed it into the cars.
"Where do I need to stay?" Rachel asked everyone.
"You could stay with us." Kori said.
"But you already have three people in that house." Rachel said and shook her head.
"Well Komi said she wants to move in with one of her friends and doesn't have a reason to." Kori explained to Rachel.
"Okay that's fine with me." Rachel said and hugged the red head.
They all drove down to Kori's place and Komi packed up.
Kori and Komi said their good byes and Komi left.
Everyone brought in Rachel's thing into that room.
"Komi doesn't have a lot of stuff." Karen said.
"That's because she's always at the club and dresses for that." Kori said.
"Makes sense." Karen told Kori and she nodded.
The room was purple with a black bed frame. Komi left a lot of random things she didn't need so Rachel used that for some decoration.
After they all unpacked and set everything up they all eventually left.
Rachel sat down on her bed just thinking.
From keeping that secret of having an abusive parent to the events of that day. To the fact her mom died and her dad was brought to prison.
And last of all. She was cheating on her boyfriend.
Rachel liked Malchoir but liked Gar.
She decided that she would have to choose between them both.
She couldn't live her life without Gar but didn't want to hurt Malchoir.
Rachel laid down and fell asleep.
Dick and Kori were in the kitchen.
Kori was making pasta for the three of them.
Dick was on the phone with Vic.
Dick hung up after a while and Kori got finished.
Kori walked to Rachel's new room. But only found a sack out girl on the bed. She decided just to let her sleep.
Kori walked back to the kitchen and sat down next to Dick.
"Where's Rach?" He asked.
"She's asleep." Kori said and smiled.
"Oh. Okay." Dick smiled and grabbed Kori's hand.
"You did good babe." He said.
"Thanks." Kori said gave him a kiss.
Kori and Dick got done with eating and he washed the dishes for Kori.
She walked upstairs and feel asleep.

~~~ That a really sad chapter. Did you like it?? Tell me what you think
-luv ya<3