Your so stupid

Kori woke up from her baby brother crying like he was about to die or something.
  Kori ran to his room and he was on the floor 'did someone break in? Is someone in here? Did he fall? Did Komi hurt him and ran off? Did he jump? What the h*ll happened to him?' Kori thought all at once
   She picked him up and carried him down stairs to see Komi mad (as always) but she seemed really up set and there was something brown on her shirt and to come to think of it it spelled in here and Ryan's diaper was crooked.
"What is your problem?" Komi asked
"I don't have a problem what's yours?" Kori said coolly
"You should have come helped me change his diaper!"
"Oh, not to be rude but I was asleep unlike you because I had to be somewhere last night. Or do we need to bring up our conversation from last nigh?" Kori explained
"Oh you think your so cute don't you? You never get in trouble always come in later then me and your dads favorite!" Komi yelled
"Yeah right so last couple of years ago your weren't the one hooking up going to clubs and coming in the next day! Maybe that's why dad likes me more then you and all on top of that I don't smart off and I think of others before my self! And oh what's that oh ok that's just a text from my boyfriend a real one that loves me and I love him back! Not one that I picked up in the club because I was drunk!" Kori yelled at her sister and walked off to her room.
Kori had actually gotten a text from Dick during that conversation.
Dick was driving to go pick up Kori and had gotten a call from her and heard a whole yelling conversation from Kori and Komi. And hung up and texted her to get her away from her sister for a little while.
Kori had gotten dressed and was wearing a purple sun dress that was lose at the bottom and tight around her waist with silver flats.
Kori went down stair trying to doge a conversation with her sister but unfortunately Komi heard her.
"Have fun with your stupid butt ugly boyfriend. And make sure your here late like every night." Komi said to Kori before she opens the door to See Dick on the other side.
"Ok I'm done bull crap! You need to shut the h*ll up and go and bother someone else!"
"What if I don't want to whach gonna do then little sissy?"
"Maybe this will help!" Kori yelled and punched Komi hard and nocked her front tooth out.
Kori was unbelievably strong for her size.
"You punched me! You punched me how dare you!" Komi screamed at her holding her mouth in her hand.
Kori opens the door and grabs Dick's hand waved it in the air at Komi and said "He loves me more then you ever will." And walked off holding Dicks hand.
Komi was shocked no more then shocked! Kori the tiniest person ever just punched her in the face.
Komi sat down and put an ice pack on her and fell asleep to the sounds of Ryan crying.
It was Thursday Rachel had to got to work and was happy so she could see her new crush!
  Rachel drove down to the library and stacked books and checked some peoples books out and stuff like that.
   It had been the first day that someone wasn't following her around trying to help her sense she was of probation.
   Garfild was curiosity looking around Terra's house he came down there to come hangout with her sense he had nothing to do at his house but watch tv.
   He would have stayed home but he was starting off a new relationship but that's also one of the reasons that Rachel broke up with him.
    Terra was sitting in her room ween she got a text from Garfild. She told him to come over to her house so they could hang out.
   Terra was in her room changing out of her pajamas to her every day cloths that she wears everywhere pretty much.
   Terra came down stairs and sat next to Gar.
   Karen was cuddling Vic on the couch they both were wearing hoodies him in jeans and her in short jean shorts neither wearing shoes.
   Sometimes Vic knew who some people were but sometimes he couldn't witch was a little weird but Karen didn't complain.
Kori and Dick went to the movies. Kori noticed that Dick didn't he to go back home. He was acting very suspicious.
"I think I need to go home and check on Ryan." Kori said while leaving 'Finally 22' her new favorite show store they had added it next to 'Forever 21'.
"NO, I mean don't you want to eat or shop more or do anything other then go home to that girl you live with?"
"Dick what's wrong with you did I say something or my sister?" Kori asked Dick in a confused tone in her voice.
"Well yeah, I heard you and Komi in an argument and it sounded bad so I thought you wanted to get you away from her."
"Dick I'm fine." Kori assured him.
"You got the fine part right!" Dick told Kori and hugged him.
"Terra?" Garfild asked the blond in front of him playing a video game with him in the living room.
"What's up?" She asked him turning around.
  "Do you know of any summer jobs I can apply for?"
  "Yeah my brother works for some fast food place there's to openings, so you can work two shifts while I watch!" Terra answered her boyfriend.
Gar laughed at her and knew she was kidding but she was really funny to him.
Karen and Vic were sitting on the coach and Karen got a text from Garfild.
"Who is this Gar guy that texting you?" Vic asked Karen sounding defensive.
"It's your best friend. You know with the green hair and green eyes?" Karen asked him trying to help him remember Gar.
  "Oh yeah I remember him the weak one that I meet at the hospital."
   Dick dropped Kori off at her house and went back home to his house or mansion as most people called it.
   Dick walked into the mansion and saw Bruce sitting in the family room watching some show called 'Batman' or something.
   "Dick come here! Watch this move this move that Robin does!" Bruce called from the other side of the room.
   Dick walked over like he was told and watched the Robin guy do some stunt.
  "Yeah it's cool..." Dick told Bruce turning away. Bruce had gotten stuck on that show for a month and it was so annoying.
  "Why can't you do that?" Bruce asked Dick not taking his eyes of the screen.
  "I probably could." Dick commented bragging.
  "Oh yeah the do it!" Bruce said turning around.
  Kori walked in the house and didn't say anything to her sister. Saw her dad changing Ryan's diaper and they talked a bit and helped her mom with dinner.
  Her sister said nothing to her witch she was happy about.
  "So Kori how was your date with your stupid boyfriend?" Komi asked Kori rudely.
  "KOMI!" Luna yelled at Komi.
  "What it was just a question. I mean after you hit me I hadn't heard anything about it."
  "Kori why did you hit Komi?" Her father asked her.
  "Well she was being and you know what and call Dick a stupid butt ugly. And I had been fed up with her." Kori calmly answered.
Kori's father snickered at what his daughter had just told him.
Rachel was driving down the road and was just a little while away from her house.
Rachel was thinking about Garfild for some strange reason. Probably because he already had a relationship after they broke up.
Rachel had been friends with Terra along time ago but she was backstabbing, rude, stole all her friends and spread lies about her.
She for some reason loved rocks and would try to throw them at her.
"What that's all she is going to do to Gar!" Rachel said parking in the road and pulled out her phone.
  Victor woke up on the couch and no one was in there.
  "KAREN!" Victor yelled alarming the  brown haired girl to run into the room.
  "What?!" Karen asked her boyfriend in a nervous tone.
  "I didn't know we're you went." Victor told her as she walked off rolling her eyes. "Your so stupid!" Karen told him. "But you love me!" Victor responded. "YES I DO." Karen yelled so he would hear her from the other side of the house.