That Sucks

Today was the 2nd week at camp the last to days were really boring.
   There wasn't a staff party, Kori or Wally haven't won the beat, all the children were great.
Dick was packing to leave for tomorrow. He was going too try out for flying.
   "That should about do it." Dick said and smiled happily.
   "Okay I finished packing do you need help?" Dick asked Kori as she walked in.
   "Dick we need to talk." She said in a serious tone.
   They both left the room and walked down the sidewalk.
   "Okay so. I lied to you. And I know your going to be mad at me but I couldn't let you fly. But hear me out."  
   "Kori this doesn't sound good what did you do?"
   "Well you told me tomorrow you have to be down there try out but. I- uhh. Lied to you and we aren't leaving- tomorrow. We're leaving on Wednesday. Not on Monday." Kori said to her boyfriend.
   "Wow. Okay." He said and walked off. After that Wally walked up.
   "What's up with him?" He asked and sat down next to the girl that started to cry.
   "Nothing. I'm fine." She said and smiled.
   "There's something wrong. You need to tell me. Did he just. Oh h*ll no I'm going to wip his little-"
   "No. He did nothing. It was my fault.... I made him miss try outs. I told him at the beach that I would do anything to stop him." She said to the red head.
"Come on you need to eat something." Wally told her and they walked up to the cafeteria.
Kori took a breath in blow out. Put on a fake smile and walked in.
"Does the do this a lot?" Wally thought to him self.
They walked to the table Kori's kids were at and sat down Wally sat down next to her.
"Is this your other boyfriend?" Lauren asked her at the table.
"No this is one of my friends." She said and smiled at the little girl.
"Gosh why does Dick have to stare at me?" Kori asked in a hushed tone.
Wally looked around and sure enough he was staring right at her.
"Hey you want anything?" Wally asked.
"Yeah." She said and got up with him.
"Hello, I would like 2 eggs, grits, a lot of bacon, sausage, pancakes and cereal. Thank you!" She said to the lady and walked over to Wally.
"Dang, Hun."
"What? I eat a lot ween I'm nervous." Kori said and sat down.
"Wow Kori are you going to eat all that?" Jade asked her.
"I'm just getting warmed up." She said and started to eat.
A group had formed around Kori she was on her 4th plate of food.
"Grayson. We're talking. Now." Wally said to him and pulled him out.
"What the h*ll is your problem?" Wally asked.
"I don't. But you do you do."
"Look you better tell her your sorry for the way you treated her. She's so d*mn nervous that you'll end the relationship. And you know she loves you that's why she did this so YOU wouldn't get hurt so YOU didn't die. So YOU and her could have a life together." Wally told Dick and walked away and went back inside to get Kori to stop eating.
"Oh my gosh that's literally so funny!" Terra laughed
"It's true he ran out with only his underwear on and was crying so much!" Rachel told her.
"He's such a wimp." Terra said.
"Speak of the devil. Here he is, crap." Rachel said.
"Terra I wanted to know if you wants to come over and your stuff." Garfield walked up to the two girls and asked his ex girlfriend.
"Yeah let's go." The two girls both left and got into Terra's yellow mustang. With gray strips on the top. In side everything was gray and yellow T in the middle of the steering weal.
"So, when did y'all brake up?" Rachel asked.
"That night he asked you out. I called."
"Vic. VIC. VIC!" Karen yelled.
"WHAT!" He yelled back.
"I'm really bored." She told her boyfriend.
"And so are children in Africa but I'm not saying anything." Vic said.
"Your an *ss." She told him and left the room were he was playing video games.
Komi was in her boyfriends cabin everyone was gone so they could do anything they wanted. Currently they were making out on on of the beds.
*BING BING*
"Why does my phone have to go off now it was getting good. She complained.
She got up and looked at her phone it was from the Jump City Medical Center.
She read the text and ran out of the room straight to the cafeteria.
To find her sister eating way to much and a crowd around her chanting 'eat'.
She looked as if she wasn't even on this planet.
"KORI KORI!" She heard her name and looked up and saw her sister.
Komi pulled Kori away.
"Kori, mom and dad they- they omg they- they umm di- died." She sobbed.
Both the girls plopped on the floor and sobbed together until Dick and Wally found them.
"What the?" Wally said.
When he looked up at dick he was gone.
"WALLY GRAB KOMI NOW!" He yelled and he was out the door.
Wally did as he was told and ran after Dick.
The girls were crying and they couldn't comprehend what was happening.
They went to Dicks cabin and put the girls down.
"Wally go get the camp Doctor."
   Wally ran off. He was running as fast as lightning he left before Dick could finish his sentence.
    "Dick I'm gunna" Kori began and through up in the bed.
    It got all over the place.
    "Oh Kori."
    He ran over to her with one of his shirts and she changed and Dick changed her bed and the sheets.
   Komi tried to get out of bed.
   "I have to go home." She told him and Dick picked her up and put her back in bed.
   "No, you told me you were sleepy."
   "Oh okay." She said and feel asleep.
  "Dick!" Kori called him and he ran over there.
  "I'm scared. Where's Ryan?" She asked.
"He's with the babysitter remember." He reassured his girlfriend.
She held he hands out and he sat down next to her and she got in between his legs. He put his hands around her and she fell asleep.
Wally was frantically running around trying to find the doctor and finally he found her.
"Ma'am you have to come quick now please!" He said and ran out of the room.
"Hun we got to move!" He said and picked her up bridal style then ran.
"Dick I have her!" Wally said happily and put her on the ground.
The doctor inspected the girls and spoke with the boys.
"So I take it that you guys are friends or dating them?"
"I'm dating the red head and that's her sister Komi and he's just a friend of the red." Dick told the doctor.
"Okay. Well I tried talk to them and what I got from Komi was she was with her boyfriend and the hospital texted and told her, her parents died. And she ran to Kori and told her and then she got here. I'm guessing you guys brought them here."
"Yes." Wally said.
"Good. Well Kori through up because of having a panic attack. Then they fell asleep." The doctor explains.
"But Kori and Komi will be leaving early. But at lest one must leave. With them." The doctor said to then.
"Okay I'm leaving I'm her best friend." Wally said.
"No me I'm her boyfriend!" Dick said to Wally in a serious tone.
"Yeah the reason she hurled too! I'm going."
"How about you shut up and I'm going! It's done."
The doctor rolled her eyes. "You both can go I said at lest."
"Done!" They both said.
"They will get to leave on Tuesday. Pack your bags."
"Did you guys hear that? She's leaving. We need to help. Jane said to her friends.
Terra and Rachel left Gar's house.
"Dang you left a lot of stuff down there." Rachel said to her.
Most of the things in the bag was clothes, a bathing suit, she keep down there because he had a pool they swam in a lot. She also had lots of chargers, two books and shoes.
"I'd say his house was a second closet." Terra laughed.
   Karen, Rachel and Terra were at the mall all together.
   "Wait so after all that you two are friends? And now y'all like each other." Karen asked.
   "Yeah pretty much." Terra told Karen.
"And you two both have the same ex boyfriend?"
Terra and Rachel looked at each other.
"If you want to take a survey can we do this later." Rachel said.
"No it's just weird."
   Dick and Wally got done packing their bags and went to Koris to pack hers.
   "Hey this is Dick Kori's boyfriend. Me and my friend need to get her stuff together and we're coming in."
   The boys walked in the room and all of Kori's stuff was packed in her bag and everything that was hers was packed and by the door.
    "Wow thanks girls!" Wally said.
   "We also packed Komi's bag too!" Jane said to the guys.
   "Hey how about you guys come and say bye to her we'll be leaving early tomorrow." Dick explained to the girls and they all went to Dicks cabin.
   "Hey Kori some people wanted to say bye!" Wally said and opens the door.
   A flood of girls ran in and started talking to Kori.
   "Will you help me with the bags Wally?"
   Over night the girls and Dick stayed in the doctors office.
   And it was Monday the day they left the camp early.
   "How you holding up?" Dick asked Kori.
   "Terrible"
   The four teens got into a red mini van that a person over the camp was driving. Dick and Kori sat in the very back and Komi and Wally sat in the sets in front of them.
   The hole way up to Jump City was very quite.
   Karen was at Kori's house with Gar, Vic, Terra, Rachel and Wally's girlfriend Jenn.
   "Oh crap their here!" Rachel called out and everyone ran outside.
   Before anyone could say anything Kori ran out of the car sobbing.
  And one person had a specific answer on why or who made he get up set.
   Victor walked up to Dick as he tried to ketchup with Kori.
   "What did you do to her?!" Vic yelled. As he slammed Dick against the brick house. "I promise you I didn't do anything." Dick said as Vic was about to punch him.
   "She has been through a lot. If you hurt her and I find out. I hope you can run." Vic said and walked off.
   All the girls ran in side after her.
   "I feel sh*ty for Komi she has no one here for her." Wally told the guys.
   Garfield and Vic walked Komi up to her room. While Dick and Wally brought the luggage inside the house.
   Ryan was going to be there in a little while and everyone was going to help out.
   "So are you still going to tryouts?" Gar asked Dick.
  "No I'm going to move in with Kori and Komi and help out around the house." Dick told him.
   "If anything happens I'll kill you." Vic said with a serious tone.
   "Nothing's going to happen. As long as I can help it." Dick said.
   "Do you want me to help?" Wally asked.
   "I dont know if we'll have room and if so Jenn probably not let you." Dick said to Wally.
   "I did think about that."
   "Kori are you okay?" Terra asked.
   "Well no. It's not everyday your parents die. It's going to be hard with them not here at home. Who's going to watch Ryan all the time?"
   "I heard Dicks moving in. Why didn't you tell us?" Karen asked.
   "I dont know he was moving in." She said plainly.
   After a while everyone left. But Dick only left to get stuff to move in. And Wally stayed to make sure nothing happens.
   "Hey Kori Wally's leaving now come down her really quick." Dick called.
   "Bye Kori please get better soon. Oh yeah you won the bet so here."
   "No I can't take your money." Kori told Wally.
   "No keep it. Bye red."
   Kori walked over to Dick and hugged him for a long time.
   "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Dick asked maybe it would lift her spirits.
   "Sure."
   They sat down and Kori was still clug on to her boyfriend.
   "Dick are you made at me for lying to you?"
   "No not anymore. But I shouldn't have treated you like that." He looked down at her and kissed her.
   "Dick I love you."
   "I love you more!" They kissed for a little while and then the movie started playing.