Maybe this is better

Kori and Karen's deal was almost over. She had almost 3 weeks.
   So far it wasn't going well. At all.
   Kori had gone through many bottles.
   She was having Karen, Rachel, Terra, Jenn, Dick, Wally, Gar and Vic over.
   So she had to hide the bottles somewhere else.
  "Maybe I should put them under the bed" Kori thought.
   "Hey Kori. Everyone is going to be here by 11 okay." Dick told Kori as she got up to get dressed.
   "Okay!" She called to him.
   Eventually they all got to Kori's house and they were talking a for a little bit.
   "Korni!" Ryan was at the top of the stairs and dick went over there to get him before he fell.
   "Hey babe there's a baby gate under my bed will you get it? Please?" She asked him.
   "Stop Grayson! I heard about the closet accident in coming with you!" He said and follow upstairs.
   "The closet? What?" Rachel asked.
   "The sun was reflecting of a glass thing in my closet and he was trying to see what it was." She told everyone.
   Karen shot a look at Kori. Referring to the bottles.
   "No Dick in going to get it. I don't trust you,"
   "Holy mother-" Vic was cut off by Dick.
   "Vic what?" Dick bent down and saw what Vic saw. 
   "What the sh*t." Vic said not knowing what to say.
   "KORI ANDERS IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Dick yelled at the top of his lungs.
  "Let me see what king annoying face wants." Kori laughed.
   "Dick came running down the stairs followed by Victor.
   "What the sh*t were you thinking!" He said and shoved the bottle in her hands.
   Karen looked down. And started crying.
   "Oh great! Did you know about this Karen?" Vic yelled and her and shook her arms.
   "Stop Victor." Karen said really quite.
   "No you should have told on her. What's wrong with you."  Vic yelled back.
   "Vic stop! You touch her and I'll kill you!" Kori told him.
   "This is your fault way are you saying anything?" Dick said to her.
   Kori turned around and smacked him.
   "You don't tell me what to do. Your not my... My..." Kori started crying.
   "Don't think I'll take pity on you." Dick told her.
   "If I want to drink I'll drink, you b*sterd!" Kori told him. And opened the bottle and drank a lot.
   "Kori stop!" Wally got up and took the bottle from her.
   "Give it back you b*tch." She snatched it back and kept drinking it.
   "She's going to get drunk and this will get worse." Rachel whispered to Terra.
   Terra got up and took the bottle from Kori.
   "Kori your drunk now." She told her in a stern voice.
  "Stop this Kori!" Dick said to her.
   And she punched him.
   And he turned around to her and tried to hit her back.
   "Dick you touch her your dead!" A voice called.
   "Do you have any idea how stupid you are?"
   "What wrong with you?"
   "Your stupid Kori!"
   "I should have known."
   "You couldn't take your parents this well something was up!"
   "I can't believe this!"
   Kori fell on the floor and everything got quite and dark.
   People were yelling at her.
   Some screaming.
   Something happened and everything was dark, black.

   Kori woke up in her bed. 
   "Kori? Are you awake?"  Vic was sitting next to her.
   "What happened?"
   "Well no one new you past out. And people started to well. Let's just say they got violent. And I tried to get you out." He said and didn't look at her.
   "I didn't mean to do any of this Vic. I'm so sorry this is my fault." She said and hugged him and walked out.
   "Where are you going?" Vic asked.
   "Bathroom"
   Kori had lied. She was going to Komi's room and snuck out of the house.
   She alway kept a bag in her room with cloths and money just in case if anything happened.
   She picked in up along with a charger and made sure she had her phone. And opened the window and jumped out.
   Kori walked to her car.
   "Well I guess they don't want to be my friend after that so this is what has to happen." She thought.
   She turned on the car and drove away.
   "Wait guys where's Kori?" Dick said stoping all the conversations.
   They had realized her and Vic was gone.
   "Vic!" Karen called.
   He walked out of Kori's room.
  "Why the h*ll are you in their?!" Dick got so angry at him.
  "We're you two-"
   "No you stupid *ss. She's in the rest room." Vic told Dick.
   "No she's not." Garfield said he opened the restroom door.
   "Why dude you even open the door you perv." Dick said.
   Gar shrugged and rolled his eyes.
   "You realize what this means?" Terra said.
   "She's hiding!" Gar said.
   "No you dumbo! She left!" She told him.
   Kori was almost into Gotham city.
   He phone rang.
   It was Dick.
   She declined.
   "Hey! Your trying to talk to Kori. I'm probably with my friends or with my amazing boyfriend! Please leave a voicemail. Thanks bye!" Her voice mail ended and Dick left a voicemail
   "Hey babe please answer when you get the chance."
   He hung up.
   "We need to find her."
   Dick split them up. Victor and Karen would go around town.
   Terra and Rachel would help Vic and Karen but in different places.
   Jenn and Wally around were she lived.
  Gar would stay at home just in case
  And Dick would go to Gotham City.
  Kori got into Gotham and called someone that she hadn't talked to in a long time.
   "Hey Cutie! How are you? We haven't talked in forever!" A voice said to her.
   "Hey I'm good. How's business?" Kori asked.
   "Good. What can I do for you?" He said.
   "Well I wanted to know if you had room in your apartment for me to stay a couple of nights." Kori asked.
   "Of course I do. You know were to find me! Well I got to got bye cutie!"
  "Bye Xavier!" Kori said and drove to his apartments.
   "Hey!" He greeted and brought her bags in.
   "What are you doing here cutie?"
   It was sun set by now and everyone had been looking for Kori all day.
   "Dick it's time for you to quit for the night." Vic told him.
  "No I'm not going to until I find her. This is my fault I hurt her. Almost hit her. And I love her and she probably wouldn't believe me even one of her best friends told her." Dick hung up.
  "Hey Kori it has been the 37th time I've called. I wanted you to know I love you so much and I'm an idiot and I miss you and want to see you."
   Dick had not cried like this sense him parents died. And he cried. Hard.
  "Well I wanted to tell you I'm still trying to find you and I love you. Bye princess." He hung up and cried more.
  Kori and Xavier went to get something to eat.
  She was listening to Dicks messages. And listened to the 37th one. That just came in.
  She came out of the rest room and sat down by Xavier.
   "You need to listen to this." She said to him and handed him her phone.
  "I never thought I'd say this but. You need to go back to him." He said to her. 
   "I dont know what if he's mad at me. I hit him twice." She told her friend.
   "If you don't realize this his is the best thing that has ever happened to you. And if you can't see that then your not as smart as I thought. So tomorrow your going to call him back and if he doesn't come back I'll let you stay with me and I'll whip his *ss.  But don't hold your breath."
  They both left the restaurant and went back to Xavier's house.
   Dick went back home. He had no where to go that night and him and Vic were going to find her tomorrow.
  "Vic get your *ss up." Dick woke the guy in bed.
   "I'm up!" Vic said to him.
   Kori woke up and was by her phone the whole morning.
  Then her phone rang.
  And this time she answered.
  "Kori? You answered holy sh*t she answered Vic! Hey where are you? Where did you stay? Are you okay?" Dick asked so many questions it was hard to talk to him.
  "Chill babe. I stayed at Xavier's apartment in Gotham. Okay I love you to bye." Kori said to her boyfriend.
   Kori looked at Xavier.
   "Good job cutie." He congratulated her and hugged her tight.
   Dick and Vic pulled up and Kori ran to Dick. Xavier came with her bag.
   Kori ran to him and jumped up to him so her legs were around him and her hands were around his neck.
  He had his hands tight around her waist as if he had to hold her for life.
   "Don't ever leave me again. Please" Dick said to her in between kisses.
  "I don't plan on it." She told him.
  Xavier walked over to Kori when her and Dick were done and gave her, her bag. And she hugged him again.
   "Sis if you pull something like this again. Your going to be in big trouble." Vic told her and hugged her.
   "I guess you'll want to ride with that dumbo." Vic said and took the keys to her car and her bag and got in.
  Kori hugged Xavier one more time and got into Dicks car.
  "Thanks for helping her." Dick said to Xavier.
   "I would any time." He replied and they shook hands.
   And Dick for in the car.
   "She's something." Xavier said to him self and walked back inside.
  Kori and Dick pulled in and Vic was already there.
   They both walked inside.
   And Vic was asleep on the couch.
   "Look I got to go to the shower. I'll be right back." Dick told her and he walked off.
   Kori sat down on the couch.
   "Why was he acting like nothing happened." She thought.
   She walked back over to the liquor cabinet and got a garbage bag and threw them all away.
   She went to her room and brushed her hair.
   Dick had gotten out of the shower and put on pants and walked into Kori's room.
   "Kori." He called. And she walked out with the brush.
   "Yeah?"
   "Come here princess." She did as she was told.
  And they sat on the bed together.
  Dick planted little kisses on Kori's lips. And then neck.
   "Dick why are you acting like this?" Kori asked.
   "Do you not want me to kiss you now? I can later." He said to her.
   "No that's not what I mean. Your acting like nothing happened yesterday. I hit you twice." Kori looked down.
   "I don't want to think about it. I almost hit you. And you were drunk." He told her.
   She leaded in and kissed him.
   They rolled over and Kori was tangling her hands in his hair as he wrapped his hands around her waist.
   The kisses got heated. Until someone showed up.
   "Hey Kori I wanted to- HOLY SH*T GET AWAY FROM HER YOU LITTLE-" Vic yelled.
  "Victor stop! Nothing was going to happen! You *ss." Kori told him as he pulled Dick of the bed.
   "Oh sure first it was kissing. Then make outs. Now it's very heated make outs. Soon your boyfriend with get you pregnant from was was a heated make out." Vic said to her.
   "And you! Little I can just walk around the house with out a shirt on to turn my girlfriend on. Put on a shirt stupid!" Vic told him. And Dick bolted out the room to put on a shirt.
   "Vic you need to chill." Kori told him.
  "No him hormones do!" Vic snapped.
   "Oh I get it! Your upset that Karen wouldn't kiss you like this so you got to take it out on us." Kori laughed.
   "I give up!" Vic through his hands up in defeat.
   "Bye Vic." He waved and left the house.
   "Dick come here." Dick came back in with a shirt on.
   Kori rolled her eyes.
   "What?"
   "You actually did what he told you to do?" Kori said.
   "He would kill me." Dick responded.
  "Well the 'scary' man is gone." Kori laughed.
   "So I can do this!" Dick pulled his shirt off and through it in his room.
   "Are you in 'Magic Mic' now?" Kori joked.
   "Maybe." He responded and walked toward her.
   Gar got home after being told that Kori was found.
   And a someone nocked on the door.
   He looked in the peep hole to see who it was.
   It was that girl with the broken car.
   She nocked again.
   Gar didn't know what to do so he asked if his sister could open the door.
   And she did.
   "Hey do you have a bother. Blonde hair and green eyes?" There girl asked.
    His sister looked at Gar.
   "Say no!" He whispered.
   "No. Why?" She asked that girl.
   "Well I met him the other day and I wanted to say hey. Are you his girlfriend?"  She asked.
   Gar sister looked at him.
  "Say yes." Gar whispered.
   "Uh yeah he is. He's my boyfriend." Gar's sister lied.
   "Oh just tell him that Kate said 'hey' thanks."  Kate said to Garfield's sister.
   "You owe me big time stupid." She said and walked away.