First Day

---time skip :)-----
    Rachel was currently at Gars house waiting on Vic and Karen. And it was getting very awkward do Rachel finally spoke up. "So why were you guys so... Nervous yesterday?" Gar's eyes went as wide as Vic's car with fear. "Uh... because uh we uh, uh. Oh Vic's here let me help you with your luggage." Rachel grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to her. She looked at him with questioning eyes. Gar stood there with his mouth open with nothing coming out. "Yeah that's what I thought." Rachel said and grabbed her bag from him. She got in the back with Karen. "Hey gi-. What happened?" Karen asked with a concerned sound in her voice. "Nothing" Rachel asked with a tear rolling down her face.
"Hey Dick!" Kori was already out side with her bags. Dick went out to help her get her bags ween they heard someone screaming. Which scared both Kori and Dick. It stopped and Komi ran out of the house with a bloody hand. "What the h*** did you do?" Dick asked. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I CUT MY SELF S***!!" Komi was screaming and running around like a hipper child. She ran to her car and drove off. Dick and Kori got into the car and drove down the road for about an hour and a half. Dick, Kori, Gar, Rachel,Vic and Karen meet up to go to a restaurant. They all sat in a booth and ordered. "So, Dick how many more hours do we have?" Karen asked while finishing her salad. "We have about and hour left."
After all the teens left the restaurant they stood around and talked for a little while. "Rach are you ok?" Kori asked with a concurred sound. "Nothing. Gar's just, oh never mind." "Do you want to ride with Dick and me." Kori asked. "Yeah, if that's ok with Dick." Rachel replied in a upset tone. So the teens separated into the two different vehicles.
"Where's Rachel?" Gar asked Karen. He didn't get a response so he turned around to look at her glaring at him. "What did I do?" He asked in a concerned tone. "You now what you did!" Karen yelled and slapped him. "What the h*** Karen!" Vic said to her with his eyes looking though the mirror at her. "You know what you two? You both are jerks, disrespectful, annoying, and about to get your a** torn up and yeah, by a girl!" Karen tiled the boys and looked away at the window leaving the boys shock at what she said.
   45 minutes later Kori and Rachel woke up from the back set. "You girls sleep well?" Dick asked the yawning girls. "Yeah!" Kori answered and kissing him on the cheek. "Mmm" "I'm not here to watch the 'Notebook'" Rachel complained
    They all finally arrived at the beach house that Bruce was letting them stay at. There was a living room, kitchen, 4 bathrooms and 6 bedrooms but on separate halls. The girls picked the ones on the right and they boys on the left. The girls went in to pick there rooms Rachel on the end, Kori in the middle and Karen in the first room. They went back to the cars to get there luggage "Do you want me to help you?" Gar asked Rachel. She didn't answer bad grabbed the bag from Gar and walked of. "What was that about Gar?" Dick asked. "I think she knows." Gar told the two boys in front of him. "Crap"
   They all got settled in the beach house and they were going to watch a movie. Rachel said horror Karen said romance and Dick said action. So the 3 were arguing about a movie. "Kori, do you know what's wrong with Rachel." Gar asked in a concerned tone. "Oh yeah, she told me in Dicks car." She said and looked away. "What is it. Please tell me." Gar pleaded. "Uh, fine she's mad because she knows your hiding something from her!" Kori explained to the blond boy. Gar rubbed his temples.
   They had finally chosen a movie. A action movie, Vic and Karen were sitting on the love seat to the left and Dick and Kori were cuddling on the love seat to the right. While the blond boy tried to cuddle with his girlfriend. "Get of me you jerk!" Rachel almost yelled. "Oh come Rachel your being so mean!" Vic teases her. "Shut the crap up Vic!" Rachel said glaring  at him. For the hole movie Rachel sat on one end of the couch and Gar on the other.
   The movie had ended and they were showing the bloopers. "So what are we going to do now?" Kori asked the teens. "I'm starving let's eat!" Vic says while getting up and going to the door. "Are you always hungry?" Kori asked him as he walked out the door. "Of course he's a pig!" Karen told them. "I CAN HEAR YOU!" Vic yelled from the porch.
    The girls were arguing with the boys about what to eat. "PIZZZZAAAAA!!" Gar screamed in the car. "Shut up we are still in the car!" Vic told him and shot a glance at him. "Yes Garfiled use your inside voice." Dick told him acting like a teacher. They pulled up to a parking lot and parked in the front row. "Oh my god Mr. Grayson your so scary!" Gar said while acting like he was about to 'pass out in fear'. "Oh I'll show your scary." And with that Gar ran out of the car with Dick right behind him.
Then the teens went into the restaurant "S***" Karen muttered. "What did you say?" Vic asked in a up seat tone. Karen pointed to two girls in all pink. It was Cindy and Mandy. "What are they doing her?" "And with out Kitten?" Dick finished Kori's sentence. Right as Dick finished Kitten walked out of the girls restroom. "What is she a clown?" Gar asked taking a picture of her. Kitten walked out and the girls thought that maybe the restroom lights were messed up because she had bright pink blush on her face. She also had WAY to much foundation that made her face look like the white clown make up the put on there faces. Then last she had a pine tree colored green for her 'smoky eye'. The teens all ran to a booth and we're talking and ate and slipped out before Kitten saw them.

-------the picture doesn't go with the chapter but with the next one!!