Chapter 7

Alexandria sighed as she stretched, awakening from her long slumber. She had to go to work in an hour, much to her dismay.

She would now go back to he clockwork routine. She hastily got dressed, brushing her hair and teeth, putting on her makeup, all that jazz.

She then hurried downstairs, greeting her mother who was drinking her morning coffee with a tired expression.

Her mother was a blonde, who had sharp brown eyes. Her mother was now wearing her pink robe, while her feet were exposed to the cold wood floor.

Her father, on the other hand, had black hair, along with kind blue eyes. He enjoyed sleeping in, as he didn't have to race to work until noon.

Even so, her father was usually late for work. Their family was lucky he was friends with his boss, or else we would be broke, due to Alexandria's mother not having a job, and Alexandria making little to no money.

She quickly grabbed a sausage from the breakfast her mother was about to eat, earning a playful slap on her wrist.

She playfully stuck her tongue out as she opened the door, laughing as her mom stuck up the finger at her with a smile. Closing the door, she jumped as someone addressed her.

"Onee-San!"

Alexandria looked to her right, seeing Sophia running towards her, her umbrella on propped on her shoulder. She let out a sigh, realizing her day was going to be far from normal.

"Hello," Alexandria sounded bored, though the young girl was unaware. "Hi, Onee-San!" Sophia exclaimed happily, making the elder girl recoil in shock. "Oh, no," Alexandria shook her head, "Never call me that again."

Sophia turned around, ignoring what she had said. "Let's go do something!" Alexandria lowered her head, "Devil child,"

Before Alexandria knew it, Sophia had grabbed her hand in a firm grip, and was practically dragging her. "Can you buy me breakfast?" The little girl exclaimed, though Alexandria was too shocked to listen,

After a few seconds, Alexandria successfully freed her hand from the girls iron grip. Sophia looked up at her in confusion, "I have to go to work, maybe I'll meet you at the Café later today," With that, Alexandria quickly turned her back, running away from the child.

_____

Alexandria sucked on her index finger as she closed the door to 'Sews and Stitches'. She had accidentally cut herself with a needle, which had really hurt.

She eventually made her way to the café, aiming to have her daily dose of hot chocolate and a cookie. Right as she opened the door, she was greeted by a sickly sweet voice. "Onee-San!"

She looked up in shock, seeing the young girl sitting at the bar. She drank a glass of orange juice, which confused Alexandria, as she had thought the girl was broke.

She saw none other than Shachi and Penguin sitting to her right. "Hey, Penguin waved at Alexandria, "We got your little sister breakfast."

Alexandria's jaw dropped as she looked at the two men, then realization hit her. "She is not my sister!" The two held their hands up in surrender, looking at the brunette in confusion. "She's just some random kid that won't leave me alone,"

Sophia wasn't listening as she happily drank her orange juice, Penguin and Shachi staring at her. Alexandria sat down beside Shachi with a sigh, causing the two to look at her.

"You know, she said some pretty nice thing," Shachi said, causing Alexandria to look over at him, "She said that she wanted to be like you when she grew up," Penguin smiled as he spoke, causing Alexandria to raise an eyebrow. "She... did?" Sophia looked up with a grin, "Yup!"

Alexandria stared at the young child's blue eyes, both the girls seeming to have a stare down. Soon enough, the brunette got up and left the café, leaving behind a hungry Sophia and two confused men.