Chapter 13

Authors note
Once again, sorry for the horrible drawing. That's Alexandria now! Oh god, just realized she has only one arm in that pic T_T

Alexandria stretched, letting out a small groan as she heard cracks from her spine. She hadn't moved in quite a long time, as she had been hiding behind a bunch of barrels, slowing her breathing as to make little to no noise.

She was a stowaway, hiding in the storage room of a random pirate ship. Alexandria had been hiding for a few days, stealing food from crates when she was positive everyone was asleep. She was always very cautious.

Alexandria rose from behind the barrels, surprising two pirates. "Ey, who are ye?" The man who asked had shaggy brown hair, along with an uneven stubble. The woman twirled her umbrella, walking past the two men nonchalantly. "Ey, I'm talkin' to ya!" Alexandria ignored him as she jumped over the side of the ship, gracefully landing on the dock. She turned back to the ship, looking up at the two men.

"Thanks,"

Alexandria then turned, ignoring the men as they shouted at her. She enjoyed teasing the pirates as she left their ship. They barely even attempted to stop her.

Alexandria looked around, seeing green grass everywhere. With a smile, she sighed in relief. It looked beautiful, bubbles flying seemingly out of the ground. It was nice when she landed on beautiful islands.

She looked up, seeing a gigantic tree. A number was on the trunk.

"Forty three..." Alexandria's eyebrows furrowed in thought, "Numbers on the trees? Weird," The woman shrugged off the number, continuing on.

After a few minutes of walking, Alexandria stumbled upon a bunch of shops. She saw plenty of people, some dragging along bubbles which contained clothes and such. She watched people pass by, curiously eyeing everything. What an odd place.

Alexandria walked into a clothing shop. Looking around, she saw the clothes weren't abnormal like the island. She picked up a plain blue hoodie, jeans, and a black tank top.

"Would you like a bubble bag with your items?" The cashier asked as she went to buy her items, only to make her raise her eyebrow. "I'm sorry, I'm a tourist, I'm not sure what that is." The man grinned kindly at her, "Oh, that's quite alright," He grabbed a bubble from under the counter, "A bubble bag is what we use on this island to hold supplies," Alexandria nodded, "So it's a replacement for bags and crates," He nodded, "Precisely," Alexandria giggled, "I have a bag, but thanks for telling me,"

She handed him five hundred berries, telling him to keep the change as she left, putting her clothes in a black bag which she has slug over her shoulder.

"Did you hear about the slave auction," Alexandria bit her lip as she began to ease drop, "Yeah, I heard they got something really special today," She rose an eyebrow, "Yeah, I heard from a friend Disco got hold of a mermaid," She heard a few gasps as her eyes widened, "I would love a mermaid, I can't quite remember when the auction starts," A chuckle was heard, "It's in a half hour, darling, you'll never make it to grove one in that time," The woman sighed in disappointment.

Alexandria smiled, sprinting forwards. Mermaids always fascinated her when she was younger, she always drew pictures, but she never could stick with one design. She always changed her view on their tail, their hair, everything. She knew, seeing that mermaid at that auction, that would answer her childhood question of how she could view a mermaid.

Now, she knew it was a slave auction, that cause her stomach to feel funny. Though, she ignored that fact. It wasn't like she was actually going to buy anyone. She decided she was going to only see the mermaid, nothing else.