Chapter 16

A flying fish crashed through the ceiling, shocking Alexandria. She looked up, seeing three more members of the Straw Hats jump down.

"Nico Robin, The Skeleton, and The Sniper," Alexandria leaned back with a smile, "Adding to the flame, I see,"

She noticed the sniper had landed on one of the Celestial Dragons, making Alexandria giggle. The female Celestial Dragon shrieked, a look of pure shock on her face.

"The Navy is already here, Straw Hat-ya," Alexandria looked over at Law, "What's up with you, and what's with the bear?" Luffy asked, making Alexandria giggle. The boy was so unpredictable, "Those guys have had this hall surrounded since before the auction started." Alexandria smiled, he had noticed that as well. "After all, there's a Navy HQ outpost right on this Archapeligo.

"I have no idea who they wanted to catch," Alexandria thought of all the criminals in the auction hall, she knew each of them were smart enough not to get the Navy's attraction at Sabaody, "They couldn't have known that someone would beat up the Celestial Dragon's though, right?" They could have predicted it and taken precautions, though a simple prediction wouldn't be enough to have surrounded the building.

Law chuckled, "You showed me something rather interesting..." He looked up, "Straw Hat crew."

"You're Trafalgar Law, right?" Nico Robin questioned, "Luffy, he's a pirate." Luffy looked over at the crew with childlike curiosity, "Huh? The bear too?" Alexandria smiled as she looked over at who she recognized as Bepo, "And the man standing over there," She remembered Kidd who had been standing by the entrance, "Is Eustass 'Captain' Kidd."

The Straw Hat crew seemed rather surprised, though Alexandria let out a sigh of relief once she realized they hadn't noticed her.

Alexandria's eyes narrowed as she saw the female Celestial Dragon walking over to Camie, "That doesn't look good," She said, loud enough for the Pirates to hear. They looked at her, as if they had forgotten her presence.

The female Celestial Dragon stood in a small ladder, pointing a gun at Camie. Disco attempted to stop her, though she didn't think twice before shooting him in disgust. She fell to the ground unconscious, much to everyone's surprise.

Alexandria watched as a giant ripped open the wall behind the stage. Out came the giant, along with a white haired old man.

She ignored the old mans speech, a shadow being casted over her eyes as he broke out laughing. Alexandria recognized him.

The old man looked around for awhile, as if examining the situation. "So this means... I get it," He stroked his beard, "I've figured out what has happened.

"You've gotten yourself into quite a mess, huh, Hachi?" He addressed the Fishman, "Were you the ones who saved him?" Alexandria looked over at Luffy, "Well then,"

Most of the room fell to the ground unconscious, making Alexandria stand up quickly. She looked around cautiously, holding the chain strap of her bag tightly.

"Thought so..." A shadow was casted over Alexandria's eyes as she spoke.

Ignoring the old man's small remarks towards Luffy, she sighed. So her suspicion was correct, it seemed. The rumours were true. The Dark Knight Rayleigh was undercover in Sabaody.