Chapter 17

Rayleigh touched Camie's collar.

Ticking sounds went through the auction hall, making Alexandria lean forwards in anticipation. If he had taken his collar off, he couldn't possibly be joking with the poor girl. So far he seemed reasonable, right? He wouldn't kill the poor girl, and he certainly didn't seem like the lying type.

Once the collar exploded, Alexandria bit her lip. The smoke slowly cleared, and Camie was alright. She stared at the old man in awe.

The cyborg, who had apparently been looking for the keys for her collar, scolded the old man for scaring him.

The starfish threw himself onto her, Alexandria smiling at the adorable sight. The star fish cried about how worried he was, making the mermaid smile happily.

The cyborg threw the keys to the slaves, who looked overjoyed. Alexandria sighed at the sight of the slaves, feeling happy knowing that they would be free from slavery now.

"Sorry, you guys." Rayleigh said as he began walking forwards, "You guys were just here to watch, right?" Alexandria smiled, "Judging from how you handled that situation earlier, you guys aren't exactly pushovers, right?"

"Who'd thought we'd run into such a big shot here? That's the Dark King, Silvers Rayleigh, no doubt about it. What's that legendary man doing here?" Kidd said, making Alexandria chuckle, "I prefer to be called the old coaster, Ray-San, around here." He replied with a smirk, "Please don't call me by that name," He began explaining, "I'm an old man now, I'd like to live peacefully."

Rayleigh knelt down beside the Fishman, checking if he was alright.

"Criminals inside, please release the Rosward family! An admiral will be here shortly! I'd imagine it would be safer for you to just surrender. You don't know what would happen otherwise, rookies!"

Alexandria glanced over at the door, "So they're not just dragging us into this," Law said, "But they're totally treating us as if we were his accomplices, too..."

"I see Straw Hat Luffy is every bit as crazy as the rumours said. Not to complain, but I'm not gonna stick around to clash with an admiral." Alexandria turned around to look over at Kidd, "Yes, I can't use that power from before, so I'm counting on you," Rayleigh said to Kidd, "It would be very troublesome if the Navy were to find out who I am,"

Alexandria sighed, "I'm not sure if you're aware of this," Rayleigh looked over to her, "But there has been rumours floating around the Grand Line that 'The Dark King Rayleigh is undercover in Sabaody Archapeligo'."

He chuckled at the girl, who rested her umbrella on her shoulder. "Ah, you must be Kasa Josei," She smiled, glancing over at Shachi beside her, "That's correct," Shachi had an unreadable expression as he stared at her, though she heard Robin chuckle. "That's the one with the lowest bounty," The long nosed boy said, making Alexandria frown. "I know," A depressed purple aura surrounded her as she lowered her head in shame, Ussop immediately apologizing. She briskly looked back up, surprising Ussop at how fast she had recovered.

Kidd chuckled, "I'll be going on ahead. As an extra favour, I'll save you guys. I'll take care of cleaning outside, so just relax." Alexandria watched as he walked away, not looking back as he waved.

Alexandria scowled, crossing her arms. As if in sync, both her, Luffy, and Law walked over to the door.

The men began bickering, Alexandria glaring at them. "I don't need a girl's help," Once she heard Kidd say that, she immediately defended herself, joining into the argument.

"You men are all brutes," Alexandria glared at Luffy, "You guys, stand back." Her attention was then torn from Luffy to Kidd, "Hey, are you listening to me? I said that you three should stay away!" Law replied calmly, "Try to give me one more order and I'll take you out first, Eustass-ya!"

Alexandria watched as the soldiers aimed, raising an eyebrow, "All four of them came out at once, and four of them are captains," Alexandria didn't recall being a captain, "Kasa Josei, worth 110 million," She opened her umbrella as they spoke, "Monkey D. Luffy, worth 300 million," He cracked his knuckles, "Eustass 'Captain' Kidd, worth 315 million," He scowled, "And Trafalgar Law, worth 200 million,

"All four of them have bounties exceeding 100 million!"

Don't worry, I know this story is really slow so far, but it's getting there, don't worry. Almost there! Romance soon to be ;)