Pizza, Movies and Sex.

Sup guys. It's my first ATL fanfic ever, read it and tell me what you think. It has a lot of dirty sex, so if you're under 14, you're reading it at your own risk. I don't wanna scar children on the internet. :P Alright. Comment, rate and do whatever shit you wanna do. I'd appreciate that. c:

Lynn's POV;

There I was, sitting in Jack Barakat's living room, waiting for him to come so we can watch a movie. 

Couple nights back, I met Jack at a party, we had a little too much to drink and things got a little dirty on the dancefloor. 

I remember people were yelling to us "GET A ROOM" because there was obviously lots of sexual tension between us, but of course me and Jack denied that, and he invited me over to watch a movie and have pizza. As friends, or at least that's what I thought.

"Pepsi or Coca Cola?" Jack shouted from the kitchen. 

"Pepsi" I yelled back.

Two minutes later, he came back and handed me my can of pepsi while he sipped his beer.  

"I ordered two medium pizzas. They should be here in no time.. So, what do you wanna watch?" He smiled at me cutely. 

"Um, it doesn't matter really." I answered. 

"Does that mean I get to choose?"

He grabbed one of his Home Alone DVDs... big surprise.  

He came to sit next to me on the couch wiggling excitedly. I couldn't help but giggle.  

"You still get excited for watching it, no matter how many times you've seen it?" I said to him.  

"Greatest movie ever!" He replied, I smiled at him slightly. I didn't know what to say.

Jack shuffled to the kitchen 3 times during the movie, to get more beer for himself. I settled for one more pepsi because too much of it makes me wanna pee. Oops, too late. I decided to ignore it and just enjoy the movie. 

Jack snuggled up against me, wrapping his arms around me. What is he doing, I thought to myself. But hey, I won't act like I don't like it. Because I do. I was so sexually attracted to him, I tried to deny it, but I couldn't. There was something inside me, hungry for his gentle touch. I wanted to do bad things to him. And by the look in his eyes, he wanted the same thing.  

Or at least that's what I liked to tell myself.

He slowly started stroking my cheek, his hand making its way down my neck. Damn, he turned me the fuck on. 

The way he touched me, it brought back the memories from that night. His jeans felt so good against my body, and I never wanted anything else in the world as bad as I wanted him inside me.

He layed me down on the couch, and I pulled him on top of me, I reached for his shirt, and started unbuttoning it quickly. Once I was done, I slid my hands beneath it, touching his warm body, drawing shapes on it with my fingertips. 

He liked it. The look on his face confirmed it.  

I pulled him down to me, but he resisted, holding himself above me. Instead, he lowered himself slowly, brushing his stomach against mine.

"There's something vibrating in your pants, and I hope it's your phone" I smirked up at him. 

He returned the smirk, and whispered in my ear "That's not my phone, baby."  

I shivered. "Fuck it, just get in me" I thought to myself.  

He liked teasing me, and I wanted to tell him to stop but two can play this game.

I reached for his zipper, and I undid it. I placed my hand on his crotch, rubbing my hand firmly against it. A quiet noise escaped from his throat, I smiled to myself as he tried to pull back his moans but failed.

The bell rang. "It must be the pizza delivery guy" I told Jack. And I saw the disappointed look on his face, and as he got off of me, I heard him curse the delivery guy under his breath. I smiled, because I did, too.

A few seconds later, Jack came back with our pizzas. I sat straight and fixed my hair a bit, a little uncomfortable of what just happened but I tried playing it cool. We ate our pizzas without a word, Jack seemed just as uncomfortable as me, but he couldn't hide it like I did, it was obvious.

"This pizza is really delicious" I tried to break off the awkward silence. 

Jack nodded, not saying anything. Oh really? -.- 

"What's wrong?" I was determined to get him to talk. 

"Nothing, nothing" His face turned red as he talked. 

"It sure looks like something" I lifted his chin up to make him face me. "Jack, talk to me."

Without a word, he hesitantly pressed his lips against mine. At first, I was surprised by his sudden action, didn't see that coming, well not right now. I slowly kissed him back. and As our lips danced in harmony, I grabbed his hands, and placed them on my breasts, he brushed his hands against my boobs lovingly, tracing my nipples with his fingertips. 

Fuck, he knows how to push my buttons. I moaned in his mouth, biting on his lower lip. He smiled against my lips.

He enjoyed what he was doing to me and heck, I enjoyed it, too.

Losing my virginity to Jack Barakat didn't seem like a bad idea, not a bad idea at all.