Just tell me that you'll stay.

Hey guys! This chapter took a lot of effort and time. I didn’t know how to continue the story and I needed inspiration. I’m really proud of it. If you can give me long, thoughtful review, I would love it.

                                                        ***

“The reason it hurts so much to separate, is because our hearts are connected.”

Lynn’s POV

I sat there on the floor, crying my eyes out for what seemed like an eternity, or at least until my tears ran out. I tried to calm down, went over to the kitchen and got myself a cup of water. I called my mom from the hotel phone, to tell her I’ll be home soon. I avoided her questions and just told her I feel sick and I can’t continue the tour with the guys. As usual, I ignored most of what she said, but something got my attention. Your father has some important work in Spain next week, he’s staying there a few months. It’d be good if you saw him before he left.

Spain? That’s like, my dream country ever since I was a child. Shop in the stores of Madrid, visit the Bernabeu stadium (Real Madrid’s stadium, my favorite football team) and maybe get to meet Cristiano Ronaldo. :-P This could be my chance of getting away from everything. Spain was the perfect place to forget my pain. Everything about the U.S reminds me of Jack, and going to the place we’ve been together will hurt me a lot. I asked my mom if I could go with my dad and she was almost thrilled to hear that, she’s been trying to get me to spend some time with my dad for years. I hung up, not sure what just happened.

I’m going away to Spain, hundreds of miles away from Jack. I took a deep breath, not knowing whether I should be sad or happy. But the thought of visiting Spain made me all bubbly on the inside. But what about your friends? Alex,Zack, Rian, and Cassadee? You can’t just leave them like this. And what about Jack? I tried to ignore that little voice in my head that was telling me to stay and try to fix things with Jack. I was absolutely torn. I was hurt. I was angry. I needed to get away from everything. I was a coward. I was going to run away from the pain, and not face it bravely like many people did.

Jack’s POV

I exhaled, trying to calm my beating heart. My breaths came unevenly, as if there was something pierced through my lungs to prevent me from breathing correctly.

I called and called Holly, but she didn't answer or return my calls. She was definitely ignoring me. It was driving me crazy! I didn't care anymore if I dumped her over the phone. I just wanted Lynn. But how was I supposed to do that if she didn't answer?

"Knock knock." Alex said quietly, entering my room. Behind Alex followed Rian and Zack. Alex sat next to me on the edge of the bed. He was wearing a matching care bear Pajama and ninja slippers, if it was any other day I would have laughed, but not today.

“Bro, we’re here for you. We know you’re going through a rough time but it will get better. You can always count on us, if you need someone to talk to-” I interrupted Zack, “I know, thanks.” I said, looking down.

“Dude, we need to get to the venue in a half hour, move it!” Rian said, trying to release the tension trapped inside our walls. I just nodded, getting up to pick up my guitar.

Lynn’s POV

I took a deep breath as I stepped out the car, heading to the venue. No, I’m not here for Jack. I’m here to say goodbye to my friends. Cass is also coming to visit and it would be very immature of me to prevent myself from coming near All Time Low, I mean, they’re my friends after all.