We've Made Our Minds, and We've Made Our Beds, So Let's Sink In.

Warning: This is complete and utter porn. I'm sorry if you're too much of a pussy to handle it. If you're under 14, you're reading at your own risk. 

                                                                            ***

“Your whisper, so clear. The world disappears.

I fall into the darkness, it’s impossible to express;

How good, it feels. I’m wrapped up, I’m sealed.”

Lynn’s POV;

I was now holding hands with Jack Barakat, as we walk to his house. The most perfect guy a girl could ever have. Charming, funny, cute, hot, thoughtful, sincere, kind, you name a good quality, and Jack would have it. I was now officially the ‘girlfriend' of this almost flawless guy. He didn't know it, but I was feeling woozy and bubbly inside. 

He opened the front door, letting me in first. I’m starting to get used to his gentleman moves but gosh, they still teased the hell outta me.

“I ordered Pizza” Jack said, and winked at me. He was giving me hints about what’s gonna happen next, because last time we had pizza, things got a littleeee dirty.

It didn't take more than 5 seconds until I felt Jack's chest pressing against my back as he softly kissed my neck. I leaned against him and turned my head to the side to give him more access.

Jack's hands slowly moved up under my skirt, caressing my thigh until they reached the thin fabric of my panties. I turned around in his arms and eagerly caught his lips with mine in a passionate kiss. When our tongues fought for dominance, Jack let out a lustful groan. Automatically, I raised one of my legs up around his waist as he pressed his pelvis into mine, my hands all over his body, touching, squeezing, teasing. I loved the way he responded with every touch, I felt his erection and smirked a bit to myself as I pushed myself into him roughly.

“Lynn..” He breathed heavily, pleading me silently to stop teasing.

 I felt his fingers tickling my stomach, making their way down my belly button, and seeing that I had no self control when it came to him, I caved.

"Touch me, Jack" I moaned. "Damn, I need you!"

He put on that arrogant smile of his, I closed my eyes and let out an even louder moan as I felt his fingertips run over my entrance.

I hope Jack’s neighbors are out of town, and if not, I hope they’re playing really really loud music right now, otherwise the police will be here in no time.

But the thought of neighbors and thin walls disappeared from my mind when Jack kissed down my throat, he ripped my shirt off, and unhooked my bra from behind my back. He stroked down my breasts softly at first, but his stroking only fastened as the seconds went by.

Damn, one touch of this guy, and I was putty in his hands.

Two people can play the teasing to please game, and without much lingering, I attacked his neck sucking on it, biting it down, hoping to leave a bruise.

"LYNN!" he groaned, "I'm gonna have to explain that to Alex tomorrow. We have a photo shoot."

"Hm, that’s your problem baby” I smirked up at him, my hands tugging on his belt, trying to open it. I kissed his lips roughly as I teased him through the fabric of his underwear. He moaned into the kiss, letting me take dominance of the situation.

He kicked his jeans down, and I allowed myself to slide his boxers off. I broke our kiss, I gave Jack a huge smirk, before sitting on the floor, facing his massive erection.

 I had already closed my lips around his tip, running my tongue over his slit, tasting the pre-cum.

He gasped, his head leaning back in pleasure. I took him in as far as I could, feeling him twitch at every move I made. I pulled away when I saw Jack couldn’t take it anymore.

Before I knew it, he pulled me off the floor and threw me on the couch, Jack didn't hesitate to push himself into me immediately. Both of us moaned into our kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist, desperate to get him deeper into me, as far as he would go.

I wanted him. Badly. I wanted all of him, inside me. Feeling his warm cum inside me, I ran my hand through his sweaty hair, smiling as our eyes met.

 "Wow, I needed that" Jack murmured, softly kissing my neck.

"Yeah, me too" I smiled sleepily.

Jack seemed to notice the goosebumps on my skin because he lifted himself off of me, bringing the covers over the two of us, snuggling into me.

"Do you have to get home?" Jack murmured.

"No, I'll stay for the night" I whispered, as Jack brought his arm around me to get me closer to his body.

I smiled to myself, enjoying the moment until I pass out.