A Crumpled Rose.

hey guys, third chapter. hope you'll like it c:

Be careful, there are some details in this chapter that might be important for the upcoming events of the story ;-)

Lynn’s POV.

I woke up the next morning to Jack’s ringtone, I usually ignore early morning calls but not today.

“Hello” my sleepy voice sounded really bad.

He chuckled. “Hey babe, did I wake you?”

“Yes you did, Jack.” I said his name sarcastically and he laughed.

“Do you have plans today?” he obviously had no clue I'd cancel my wedding if it meant spending time with him.

“Nope, what’s up?”

“Can you come over to Alex’s place? We have a band meeting and I’d like you to meet the guys”

Eeeep. :3 My smile was eating my face. He wants me to meet the guys? My inner fangirl wanted to scream of happiness but I tried playing it cool.

“Sure, I’ll be there.”

“Awesome. Can’t wait to see you.”

What just happened? I jumped out of bed and started dancing around my room. I heard my brother say “weirdo” and “freak” but at this moment I didn’t have a care in the world.

I took a quick shower, although I didn’t want the water to wash away Jack’s smell off of my body, dried my hair and put on a nice casual dress. It was deep blue. Not too dressy, I didn’t wanna seem like I was trying too hard. I straightened my naturally wavy hair, and put on some make-up. I never wear too much, thick eyeliner and some mascara. I looked myself in the mirror, to make sure everything looked right, then grabbed a muffin from the kitchen and headed to the door.

Alex lived across the street, Jack mentioned it last night, so I walked to his place. I stopped to grab some Starbucks for everyone. It would be rude to go there empty-handed. My mother raised me well.

I took a deep breath and rang the door bell. I heard Jack shout from inside “I’ll get it” and hearing his voice made my heart skip a beat. He opened the door for me with that smile of his that I liked. He pulled me for a hug and I hugged him back. “Glad you could make it.” He said as he kissed the side of my head. “Wouldn’t miss it for the world” I pulled away and handed him the Starbucks.

“Oh hey Rian, look what Lynn got us” Jack called out to Rian as we got inside. Rian rushed to us and smiled big when he saw the Starbucks in my hands. “Jack..” He started patting Jack’s shoulder, “I like your new girlfriend already.” Jack and I turned red, and once Rian left I raised an eyebrow at Jack. “So I’m your girlfriend now?” He smiled awkwardly at me. “Sorry, you know the guys.” I giggled and said it’s fine. His face returned to its normal color.

Jack introduced me to the guys. Alex, Zack, Rian, Matt Flyzik and Evan Kirkendall. The remaining guys of the crew would get here later. Alex was even cuter in person, he was holding hands with his girlfriend Lisa the entire time. Rian and Cassadee were around each other all the time as well. Cass was the sweetest thing, we clicked perfectly and became friends quickly. Zack was kind of the loner, but he didn’t seem like he mind it.

I sat next to Jack the entire time, he played some chords and they started discussing the tour dates for their upcoming summer tour. I scooted closer to Jack on the couch and he turned to face me, he smiled at me and once again my heart melted. Does he know what his smile does to me? He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

“I miss Jack’s lips, they’re always glued to his girlfriend’s. Ugh, get a room.” Alex joked. Everyone laughed and made side comments. It made me uncomfortable, so I pulled away from Jack a bit. But he pulled me closer to him. :3