Let's be Nothing, I heard it lasts Forever.

Sup guys. 5th chapter. I dont really like this one, it's just a filler but I promise next chapter will be a lot better - It's the begining of everything ;)

Enjoy!

                                               ***

Lynn’s POV;

"So... Here we go!" I called as I jumped onto Jack's bed later that night, after their performance. "I got The Notebook and Belgian chocolate!"

 "Belgian chocolate?" Jack chuckled as he closed the door and walked towards me. "What is that supposed to be, a luxury drug?"

"You didn't want ice cream, did you?" I shrugged, handing him the DVD and he went ahead to put it into the DVD player.

"How often have we seen this movie, by the way?" he asked teasingly as he opened the cover.

"It's my favorite movie, after all, I'm allowed to see it as many times as I want" I informed him. "Until I know it by heart. Oh, wait..."

"Let me guess, you already know it by heart?" he teased, finally turning on the DVD.

Maybe it is needless to say, because you all probably guessed it, but we didn't make it to the end of the movie. Somewhere in the middle (I didn't even remember when, and frankly, I didn't care) Jack had started to kiss me, and I forgot everything around us after that.

And when this "everything" included my favorite movie, that was something.

"Wow, am I better than chocolate and classic movies?" He teased, bending down to kiss me softly. "I'm flattered."

"Just stop talking" I demanded with a grin before catching my lips with his again.

Tonight was different from our usual nights together. We just stayed close to each other, kissing, cuddling, enjoying our closeness. It was the first night in weeks that we spent together without having sex.

It seemed much more intimate than anything we ever had together, and I felt the need to stop time, and wished that this moment would last forever.

I wanted to never leave this bed.

At some point, we just fell back into a pleasurable chat, exchanging stories of when we were younger, before we had met... It was those small things you sometimes remember but never talked with anyone about. Like our first pets, the very first day in school, embarrassing moments in our adolescence... We covered up everything that night.

It felt perfect.

“You’ve never really explained how you feel about me” Jack said, looking into my eyes.

I didn’t reply right away. After a good amount of seconds, I managed to speak as Jack stroked my hair, feeling his eyes on me.

“You can make a bad day instantly better, I love your hugs. Your smile brightens up my day and you’re incredibly funny – You can make me laugh even when I feel like crap. I love how we act like best friends around each other sometimes. I feel like I’ve known you for years. Your eyes, God they’re beautiful. Your touch awakens every cell in my body, I love what your hands do to me. Aaand, let’s not forget how amazing you are in bed.” He laughed under his breath, putting on once again that arrogant smile, as if I was stating the obvious.

 "You know, I'd prefer you over a movie any day" I chuckled, turning to meet his eyes.

"Even The Notebook?" he teased.

"Even that one" I whispered, the tiredness slowly taking over my mind as well.

“You’re amazing.” Jack smiled at me, kissed my forehead, and snuggled up against me. We continued watching the movie which was coming to its end, and fell asleep in each other’s arms that night.