Our hearts beat inside our chests, Leaving us gasping for every breath

Hey guys, I wrote the second part of my fanfic. At first I didn't wanna keep writing it but cause of all the positive feedback, I felt like I wanted to write more, and now I figured out what I wanna write next, and whats gonna happen and stuff. For the record, I wrote this twice. First time it was heavy, dirty and a lot like the first one but I decided to change it up a bit and add a romantic part towards the end. The beginning of it is like a sequel to the first one but then it gets all sweet and beautiful. ENJOY c:

Its rather long, but worth it. I'm really proud of this one :)

Jack's POV;

My breathing fastened as our naked bodies joined as one. I moaned in pleasure and she screamed my name, digging her nails into my back as I pushed into her repeatedly.

"Is that enough or are you hungry for more?" I smirked.

"No.." She answered breathlessly. "Just don't stop" She buried her face in my neck, sucking a hickey on it.

"Damn, my neck's my spot" I said as she placed soft kisses down my neck.

I felt her smile against my skin.

"Your body is a wonderland" I whispered in her ear while rubbing her bare sides.

"Sex with you is like heaven" She whispered back. She gave me chills. No other girl made me feel that way.

She knew where to touch, how to please. I wouldn't have believed it was her first time if I didn't see her eyes widen when she saw my private parts. She glanced at my crotch and grinned wide.

"Great things come in small packages" was what she said.

I didn't know if I should take that as a compliment, but the way she said it, sounded so sexy it didn't even matter how annoyingly honest she had been.

We spent all night in each other's arms, making love every now and then.

The sun came up, I woke up to Lynn sleeping softly in my arms, I stared at her for a while and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning." She opened her eyes and smiled at me sleepily.

"Morning, beautiful." I brushed her light brown hair without taking my eyes off of her.

She smiled shyly and managed to say something but instead, she kissed me tenderly, and I kissed her back.

We took a shower together, and kissed again. Damn, she couldn't keep her lips off of me. surprise surprise!

Lynn made breakfast for the both of us, while I organized a nice-looking table and put on some music.

"I'm so sorry Jack, I burned the toasts" She said coming from the kitchen.

"It's okay, we can eat something else" I smiled at her.

"I'm really sorry, I'm not very good in the kitchen" She apologized again.

"Well, you're amazing in other places." I smirked. She giggled and turned red.

Lynn's POV;

After breakfast, I asked Jack if we could swim in the pool. He laughed under his breath and said of course.

I saw an evil grin on his face. I asked him what was he thinking but he didn't answer me.

Instead, I felt my body being lifted, and I found myself cradles in Jack's arms.