I wish that I was looking into your eyes.

Hey guys. Here's chapter eleven. I don't like it too much and it's just a filler, can't promise next chapters will be better but I hope you'll like them anyways :) Thanks for still reading this thing, it means more to me than you know.

                                                ***

“When I’m with him, I am thinking of you.”

Lynn’s POV

Last night, I was strolling through the park in my dream, everything was perfect. The grass is well trimmed, the flowers bloom freely, the skies are blue, and the trees sway peacefully in the cool breeze. We were sitting beneath a tree, Jack had his arms around me, often whispering sweet things in my ear, gently stroking down my body with his hands. We kissed, made love and were completely passionate about life. Then like something completely surreal, I get wrenched out of my dream, and I come back to reality, back to my empty dark room. I put a hand to my cheek, and it's wet. After I realize my tears, I automatically start to cry even more... I get mad at myself for dreaming about the distant past and missing it so much, when I have another great boyfriend right now. His name is Jared. I met him in Madrid, he’s the son of one of my father’s friends. Moving on seemed a lot easier to me than holding on to something that only brought me pain and tears. I still, with all my heart, love Jack. More than a lot, more than anyone could imagine. But he’s across the world, very far away, and I’m sure he moved on, after all this time.

It feels as if everything in my body wants Jack back... It keeps sending me these wretched dreams. It's like it's telling me that I should have taken Jack back, and more than anything, after I wake up from those horrid dreams, I want to. But after a hot breakfast and seeing Jared, I feel ridiculous for telling myself earlier that morning that I should have gave Jack a second chance. But my dreams, my horrid dreams remind me that my glorious days with him are over, never to return again. And I don't want to, I really don't, but I miss him.

My memory travels were interrupted by the sound of my phone beeping. I put down my cup of coffee, I was having breakfast with Jared, he was telling me about college, and I was simply smiling and nodding, not paying attention to what he was saying. But then again, story of my life. I felt bad that every time I’m with Jared, I wish it was Jack instead. When he kisses me, I wouldn’t kiss him back unless I imagined it was Jack’s lips instead, then I’d kiss him with passion, with everything in me.

My phone beeped again. Oh, another text.

Received: 10:15AM.

From: Cassadee Pope.

Hey Lynn J I miss u so much L It seems as if it’s been 4ever since u left. How’s life in Spain? Lots of hot guys? ;-) Speaking of hot guys, Rian and I set a date for the wedding :-D Can u book a plane to Baltimore next Saturday? It would mean the world to me if u came. It wouldn’t be the same without my bestie :3 Take care, love u. <3

Going to Baltimore next week sounded very exciting to me. I had missed the U.S so much. I missed my friends; I missed Cass, Alex, Rian, Matt, Zack and most of all, Jack. Oh my, how much I missed my Jacky. Getting to see him gave me a warm feeling on the inside. I quickly texted Cassadee back that I would make it, I wouldn’t miss her wedding for anything in the world.

A smile spread across my face as I read the second text message.

Received: 10:17AM.

From: Alex Gaskarth.

Hi thurr. What’s up? Been missin u lots. Are you coming to the wed next week? We’re gonna get wasteddd. xoxo

Jared asked why I’m smiling. I’m seeing the love of my life next week. As much as I wanted to, I couldn’t tell him that. I did tell him I was going to the U.S next week for Cass and Rian’s wedding, and I reassured him I would be back two days later. He wasn’t exactly thrilled to hear that, he knew about Jack, he was the one who spent the dark nights with me while I cried myself to sleep, he helped me, and he was my best friend. I didn’t wanna lose or hurt him, that’s why I didn’t turn him down. It wasn’t really pity dating, I really liked him, he’s very handsome, such a sweet guy and his accent was to die for. Despite all that, he was nothing compared to Jack. Fuck, don’t say that Lynn. I cursed myself for thinking that. Jared didn’t hurt me, broke my heart and cheated on me.

“So you’re going to see that cheating asshole?” Jared said bitterly.

Jared! ” I yelled. “He has a name, it’s Jack. Besides, I’m not going for him. I’m going to my best friend’s wedding.”

“Oh, so you’re defending him now?”

“What the hell’s got into you? I like you because you’re nice, and polite. I thought you’d understand me, but I guess I was mistaken.”

“I can’t understand the fact that you’re going to see the guy that hurt you so much. He put you through hell, and I was there to see it every fucking night. I spent nights in tears knowing you were harmed. I care about you, and I love you so much. I don’t want you to get hurt again. I can’t let it happen.” With that, he got up, and left my apartment. Oh? What’s with the attitude? Was he, like, expecting me to run after him and beg him to stay? Ha, yeah right. I’m going to Baltimore whether he likes it or not. I hate the fact he can’t trust me.. well, when it comes to Jack I can’t trust myself either but damn, I don’t want him “guarding” me. I know how to protect myself from any harm, and, once again, I’m not going for Jack.