The Small Town Called Lunatin

We dragged out feet along the forest fall. Walking for hours straight, determined to bring Kid back into our lives.
"How long?!" Blackstar groaned. Tsubaki smiled over at him, "I don't know, Blackstar." She sighed out.
I pressed forward, "We have to keep going." We neared a cliff, the sky was a bright blue with the white clouds painted afar. The green of the forest tinted the sky.
Maka pointed down below, "I see a town." Soul stretched, "Finally, don't have to put up with you people anymore."
"Hey, shut up." Blackstar spat at Soul. I sighed and began to climb down.

**

The moment we stepped foot into the town, our minds went blank. We felt we  didn't come from the desert. We heard flutes, guitars and violins play in sync. My eyes watched the townsfolk dance in pairs, flowers thrown around on the ground. The smell of freshly cooked food ghosted around us, bakers calling in the customers.
"Um. Did we walk into a hippy town?" Soul whispered to me. I shrugged, walking towards a citizen that had a large smile.
Tapping their shoulder, they turned with bright colourful eyes. "How may I help you?" The woman spoke with such cheer. I smiled, "Hi. Can you tell us what this place is?" My eyes scanned over the town once more. Talk brown wooden buildings stood high, short brick shops with colourful decorations planted over them. The lady smiled, "Lunatin!" She jumped. She looked around 15 to 16 with long dark brown hair, her smile unbroken and untouched by any harm or sadness. I nodded, "Thank you. Would you have any witch doctors around here?" Witch doctors are part of the society but aren't well know, they know a lot about things that aren't written in text. The girl nodded, pointing to an old run down building just past the glittering river. I thanked her and processed back over to the group, "Just past the river." I spoke, pointing past the almost broken stone bridge.

"Well, I hope he is as nice as the people!" Tsubaki cheered as we began to make our way.

**

We sweatdropped. He was the complete opposite as nice. An old man stood before us, long grey bread and shaggy grey hair, his wood staff held tightly as he was hunched over glaring at us.

"What'd you want?" He spat at us. I growled, "You're a witch doctor?" He nodded, "Sebby McGrowl they call me. Why do you young trotters want to know?" He bounced the bottom of his wooden staff on my foot, I breathed in, "We need your help. We need to find a flower of some sort to bring back a Grim Ripper." I explained. His eyes widen, "Well, I thought Grim Reapers don't die." He laughed. "So did we." Soul interrupted. Sebby looked at us, stroking his wide beard. He sighed, "So, you want to a flower-thingy of some sort to bring this Reaper back?" We nodded. He waddled inside and soon appeared with a map, he extended it. "I thought young ones like you would of forgotten all about this rose." He grinned showing some teeth missing. Our eyes followed his finger as he explained to head west for one day. "Once there, you will see some old ruins. There is an entrance around here," He circled a small part of the ruins. "Once inside follow the road and the warrior will stand there, awaiting you to fight." He folded the map and handed it to Maka. "Careful." He turned to leave. "You know, for a witch doctor, you're pretty cool." Soul said. Sebby looked back, "One more thing," He held a small white stone with a blue inscription hammered into it. "This will transport you to where you need to go, you can only use it once." He threw it to Tsubaki, she smiled and thanked him. "Get off my land." He smirked and slammed the door closed.

We stared at our new items and smiled wide, "We might actually save him!" Black*Star cheered. Tsubaki smiled wide and Maka clapped. I looked down at the map, "So, we have to held west for a day." I looked afar and smiled. Tsubaki nodded, "We should held into the town and get some supplies."

"Can we actually sleep in a room for one night! We have 6 nights remaining and I bet one night wouldn't hurt!" Black*Star complained. I chuckled, "Sure." Turning on our heels we made our way back to the village making sure to book out a room, buy supplies and anything else we needed for our journey.

I fell onto one of the beds, groaning out in exhaustion. Maka laughed, stripping out of her regular wear and into a comfy outdoor clothes. Tsubaki emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a beautiful dress. I pushed myself up, "Where are you two off too?" Maka opened her bag, throwing a few things in, "We are gonna go out." Maka smiled. Tsubaki smiled warmly, "We were going to invite you but the boys already said you were going out with them." My mouth dropped, "They what."

A loud knock was heard which was followed by a loud, "(Y/N)!!!" I sighed, wrapping the blanket around me, as I made my way to the door I made sure to glare daggers at the two girls. They giggled and went out the door once it was opened. Soul and Black*Star stood there in their normal wear while I stood infront of them, wrapped in a blanket and wearing my pj's.

"Come on." Soul chuckled, "We are going out drinking!" I sweatdropped, "Say what.." Black*Star pushed me inside and started to dig through my bag, throwing my bras and underwears everywhere. Soul picked up a pair of my underwear and stretched it out, "Very...lacy..." My face flushed red and I dove for them, "Don't...uh..." I threw them under my pillow and slammed my knee into Black*Star's side. He cried out in pain as he collapsed onto the ground. I rushed to grab my stuff and threw it in my bag, "Can you wait outside." I growled under my breath. The boy hurried out and I kicked the door closed. I sighed, running fingers through my hair.

After a short amount of time, I met the boys outside my room. I threw out a pair of jeans and lose shirt. I sighed out, ruffling my hair. "Are you dragging me along so you don't get lost when you want to leave?" Soul and Black*Star tangled their arms around mine and started pulling me down the hallway and out into the starry night. Their feet slammed on the stone ground as they raced to the bar, I was flying behide them, yelling. They placed me down once we reached the bar. Soul swung open the door and raced inside, Black*Star on his heels, I sighed and forward in letting the bar door close after me, "Here we go..."