Little Witch

"It was a shocking sight when I found my father dead infront of me. I had just come home, I was not expecting this at all." My voice rang through the stadium. All eyes burned on me, I felt my skin itch and my throat dried. "As of what is to come of the school and jobs. I will taking my father place." The crowd roared into commotion, questions being shouted, people screaming, flashes from every angle. I rose my hand and the stadium quieten. "My father wanted to do great things and I will make sure they happen, even with my.." My eye twitched at an uneven amount of seat to the far right of the stadium, "set backs." I closed my eyes and breathed. Looking up, my eyes locked with (Y/N) who sat patiently at the exit, she smiled, my blood boiled but my mind reminded myself that it's not her fault. She didn't know. I sighed, eyes scanning the crowd, "I will make sure everything runs smoothly and things remain normal. Please carry on with your lives as you have done so before." I bowed my head and walked off the stage. The stadium went into an loud conversation. The funeral was done, I said my goodbyes, I must carry on. 

(Y/N) stood up, eyes filled with kindness, hers hands stretched out towards me. I grabbed them softly. "I'll help in any way I can." She kindness engulfed me. I squeezed her hands, "Actually, there is." 

--

I pushed open the door to a spare room, the little witch sat there chained to the wall. She head lazily lifted to meet my gaze, her eyes widen when she saw (Y/N). 
"Luna?!" (Y/N) voice bounced off the walls of the small empty room. So that was the little witches name. (Y/N) rushed to her side, crouching down to Luna's side, eyes looking distraught. I cleared my throat avoiding eye contact with an obvious confused and angry (Y/N). 
"I want you to take her into your care," our eyes met, "and I want you to move in with me." Her cheeks washed with red. I broke eye contact, "Just-Just so I can keep watch over the little witch in case she does anything." 

(Y/N)'s head turned to Luna, "Why are you here?" Her soft voice cooed. I glanced at Luna who knew if she told (Y/N) the truth right now it would only cause more confusion. "Long story that I will tell you later." She replied, glaring at me. I tossed (Y/N) the key to Luna's shackles, along with a pair of bracelets, "Unshackle her and put these on her. It's to make sure she doesn't use her magic to leave just yet." 
(Y/N) glared at me, "That's inhuman." She spat, "She's a child." 
"No, I'm not." Luna sighed, "It's fine, just do what he wants." 
I watched (Y/N) unshackle Luna, putting the bracelets on her and finally helping her stand. I pressed out my jacket with my hands, clearing my throat, "I have business to attend too. I'll see you at mine." I turned, quickly fixing the crooked wall light before walking to my fathers office.

--

(Y/N) POV 

Our walk to Kid's was short but it felt so long. My mind was blurred, confusion made its place in my mind.  My eyes glanced down at Luna, who to me, looked like a little girl. Her walk was wobbly with her white porcelain like shoes clicking on the streets. 
"You're probably so confused right now," She spoke, her tongue clicked, "But we will laugh about this all later, I promise." Her silver eyes looked up into mine and a smile crept onto her face. 

"You can't just say there and expect me to just be alright with it. How are you not a child?! Why are you here? I thought you were only in my dreams!" I pinched the bridge of my nose stopping the headache from getting worse. Her white dress swayed as Luna walked, "I'll explain it over afternoon tea once Kid is back. For now, I just want to have a bath, please.." Her voice trailed off, it was almost as like you could hear the desperation come out with her words. I sighed in defeated as we turned the last corner and faced Kids' large mansion house. We made our way up the stairs and unlocked the door with the spare key I got from Lord Death when he was still..alive. 
The doors roared loudly as they swung open, the inside of the house felt cold even with the warm afternoon light pouring in. Our footsteps echoed through the house as I directed Luna to the only bathroom I know. 
"The showers in there, spare towels on both side of the room." I watched her look at me before she wobbled her way into the bathroom, the door closing behind her. I waited at the door to hear the shower turn on, comfortable leaving Luna alone since all windows are locked and I would be able to hear the smash of one if she happened to decide the break out operation was a good idea, I wandered around the downstairs on the house. My feet clicked on the tiles, eyes looking at all the symmetry in this house, everything was symmetrical just as Kid likes, I felt a smile creep up on my face.