Chances To Live

I pushed myself up the steps to the academy. I sighed, walking into Deaths' room. He bounced around, "Hiya!" I looked at him, biting my lip. Death opened his arms before they were fully opened, I lunged myself at him. Hugging him tightly, crying.

"Hi (Y/N), I know you miss Kiddo." His voice went stern and quiet. I could feel the emotion falling from it, he really misses Kid. He kept his embrace.
"Kid can still be saved Death..." My voice managed to pull out. Death nodded slowly.
"Indeed. The Luminescent Rose." He whispered, pulled the hug apart.

I cocked my head, "The Luminescent Rose?"
He nodded, "The Rose has the power to bring back a soul that has not fully departed from this World." He held out a piece of paper. I took it, examining it cautiously.

"The Luminescent Rose was once known all around. But once picked you have a day to give it to a soul before it dies. Sadly, no one knew so the Rose died out. There is one Rose left. But it guided by a powerful worrier." Death explained. "You have 10 days to receive it. On the paper has everything you need. I advise you to take Soul, Maka, Black*Star, Tsubaki."

I nodded, smiling wide.
"Thank you Death!!" Then I ran out to go get everyone together.

(A/N); Sorry this is a short one, I haven't had ideas for this in a long time. Next chapter will be long. I promise.