You

The sun peaked through the trees and the early dew smelled fresh. Most of us were up and starting to pack up expect Kid who was asleep next to the died out fire.
"Alright, we will head off now." Tsubaki smiled. I nodded hugging everyone before they disappeared into the thin air of the morning.

Sighing, I sat down on the dry area of grass waiting for Kid to wake up. The birds started to sing, the rushing water wrapped around my ears and faded.
I watched Kid sleep, thinking over and over that we did it. That it was alright. No lies to be led anymore, no more fear of losing him again. Expect, for the fact that he probably doesn't even know who I really am.
I stared down at my feet, the grass pricked at parts of my legs as my thoughts tumbled into something horrible.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." Kid stretched and sat up. My eyes adverted away from the current gaze to look at Kid's.
"Good morning." I smiled. Kid looked out into the distance, "What time is it?"
The watch read 8:10, "8:11 am." He seemed relieved to hear the words.

Pushing myself up, I started to pack up the campsite, "The rest already left so we have to catch up to them." I folded the blankets. "They are probably in the town by now."
Kid grunted, "Wonderful, we have time to get to know more about each other." He handed me the empty bottles of water. I blushed, "Yes, of course."

****

Ten minutes into leaving the campsite we stopped to admire trees perfectly placed to form a symmetrical pattern through the woods. Kid was on his knees staring at it wide-eyed, "Such beauty, such amazement!" He cried out.
I sighed, "Kid we must go." He shot me a stare, "Ah right of course." He quickly got to his feet and we were on our way again.