4:36am

September 2nd

No one can take on the pain and sorrow I felt, nothing made sense. Amy stared at me in sadness, my hands shook. My eyes started getting watery. My heart broke.

"Sweetie," Amy cooed, softly placing me on the bed were Kid once laid. I stared at my hands, nothing was going through my head -everything was blank. "Here, have some water." She held out water in a small white plastic cup. I didn't move. She sighed, placing it on the night stand. Sitting next to me, she took my hand into hers. We sat in silence, only the Amy's heavy breathing was heard. As for me, I didn't even know if my body was working.

After an hour of being silent, Amy coughed, "You should held home." I nodded slowly, pushing myself up. Slowly, I exited the room. Walking down to the corridor in complete silence. Hugging my arms I walked home, leaving my car at the hospital. Tears fell from my broken eyes, hitting the cold ground as the sun began to rise. Shining on the new sad day that was upon me, the trees danced slowly and calmly, my feet echoed throughout the dead street.

Digging my nails in my arms, the tears continued to slip from my eyes, my bottom lip shook uncontrollably. Hair was a mess, eyes red and puffy, make up running. I was a mess, but I didn't care, I couldn't. I lost the only thing that made me happy, I lost everything. I clutched my teeth, dropped my arms and began to run. Running to Lord Death.

As I picked up the pace, my eyes turned dried- not letting the tears fall. My hair was thrown back and the echoing grew louder as I slammed my feet on the ground, running faster and faster.

I reached Kids' house, colliding with his front door. I curled my hand making a fist and began slamming it on the door, screaming.
Instantly the door opened, reviling a scared looking Liz.

"(Y/N)..." Liz breathed out. I looked up, sucking in and trying to hold back a loud sob but the year fell again, faster and heavier. All Liz did was open her arms. Quickly, I dove into them. Gripping her shirt tightly and crying on her shoulders.

"K-Ki-Kid...di-di-" I sobbed out. Liz stroked my hair, hushing me. I shut my eye tightly, losing my breath.
Patty ran down the stairs and collided with the hug, crying along with me. Liz was strong, she held back the tears. Patty couldn't, she was young and couldn't process her emotions right.

A few hours later, I had no tears to cry out. I breathed softly on Kids' bed, Liz smiled sadly down at me. The sun shone through the curtains. Patty laid on her bed in the next room. Liz breathed out softly, pushing herself up and closing the curtains. She breathed out, staring at me. She smiled sadly and left the room, closing the door softly, leaving me alone asleep in the dark room.

The windows were closed, the curtains couldn't move but something made them. I groaned, waking up slightly.

I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek, "I'm so sorry for leaving you, (Y/N). I love you so much..." A soft voice was heard before I fell back into a deep sleep.