Lunas' Advice

I stared at the girl, holding her gaze. Her beautiful silver eyes shine brightly like the moon itself. I walked over to the chair steadily, pulling it out and sitting down. I felt the soft grass on my bare feet, "Beautiful place." I mumbled as I ran my fingers over the white table. She smiled, swinging her feet, "I made it all myself!" She giggled. I nodded, feeling the anxiety reach up to my skin.
"No doubt you have heard of me." The girl smiled. I slowly nodded my head, eyes glancing around the place each chance I got. Her eyes lit up, "Lovely! So you know I'm here to help!" She clapped her hands together and giggled. Her small pale face scrunched up as she gripped the waist of her dress. "Goodie! Well I'm Luna, nice to meet you!" She extended her hand. I grabbed it with ease, "(Y/N)." I spoke firmly.
Our contact broke and I watched as she glided her arm over the table, "Now." She giggled. I watched in awe as the table became like a mirror, fog ghosted around it and the image showed Kid. My eyes softened, "Kid..." I reached out my hand and touched his cheek, feeling my finger tips touch the metal resting under it. Luna slammed her hands on the sides of the table, "So, you wanna save him!" Her smile changed from cat like to a childish smile with happiness hinted on it. I nodded, "A lot."
Her giggle was high pitch but sounded as sweet as honey, "Alright!" She waved her hand over the table once more. "There is more than one way to save him," A small black rose appeared. "Since the flower you are searching for is described to be 'The Luminescent Rose' there are two of them." She waved her hand next to the black one and appeared a beautifully coloured red rose. The red rose was painted hints of pink and on the bottom held a lilac colour that faded to red. The black had hints of lilac and blue painted all over it. My eyebrows knitted together, "What does this mean?"
Luna giggled, "You have two flowers. The black rose which is easy to make an elixir out so once Kid does awake, this will keep him out of harm. The red wakes him up but doesn't keep him from leaving the world again." She shrugged and fell back onto the chair. "You could take both but it's gonna be hard because once picked they die in about eight hours." She twirled her hair. I slammed my hands on the table, "What! I never got told this!" I yelled.
Her silver eyes glanced up at me, "Who ever told you was wrong. I know these roses like the back of my hand." She smiled. "If you pick both, they die in four hours."
I fell back onto my seat, "I...I'm gonna pick the red one." I mumbled. "I don't need the black one."
"We will see..." I could make out what Luna mumbled under her breath but rubbed it off as nothing.
I stood up onto the plush grass. The area around me started to swirl and twist.
Luna looked around, "Looks like our time is up." She jumped onto the table. "Walk west, pick red rose." She yelled. I nodded. "Oh one more thing!" Luna yelled in her sweet voice that began to echo. "Once you have the rose, Kids body will be on a stone platform! Oh and only four people can return back with the rock that old man gave you!" And her voice faded out into the dream.

Sun. Bright, blinding sun. My eyes slid open and the room looked more warm and cozy than it did both. I groaned and sat up, "Whoa..." I mumbled.
Maka and Tsubaki were already up. Tsubaki gave me a sweet smile and Maka greeted me a good morning. I smiled back, ruffling my hair.
"We are gonna go grab some breakfast, we will bring you back some alright." Maka smiled as she pulled open the door. I nodded, pulling the covers over me.
I heard the door close and I knew I was alone. Quickly, I kicked the white sheets off me and grabbed the stone that laid peacefully on the drawers. My eyes examined it. The stone was smooth and the bright crystal blue inscription read 'home'. I decided not to say it out-loud incase it takes me to DWMA.
"Four people can go back. Two will have to take the long way." I mumbled to myself, gripping the stone tightly.