*3

Apple

I had fun with Casey yesterday,just watching tv with him cuddling up against me.I had no problem with it,in fact I laid him down on my chest when he fell asleep,he seems like the kind that cuddles a lot and stick to you like glue.It didn't bother me that he was deaf and I had to talk slow,it was kind of nice....well that he talk so cute and how he pout when I talked too fast.I told Sidney that I would be carrying Casey to school today.Forget about Apple.

Speaking of the devil.My phone rang.

"Yea" .I sighed

"You better be here early!".

"You have a car right?" I ask

"Yea so?".

"Drive it!".

I hang up and took up my bag,heading downstairs.My mom was in the kitchen sipping her coffee.I made toast and pour some coffee for me.

"I don't see you hurrying to pick up Apple".she raise a brow.

"No I'm taking Casey to school today,I was thinking I should break up with Apple".

"Yea,it's about damn time and date Casey".

"Mom!language and what?".

"Casey is a nice boy".she shrug.

"I'm not gay".i roll my eyes.

"Then why all of a sudden you want to leave Apple?".

I didn't have an answer for that so I replied with the same thing.

"I'm not gay".

"Didn't seem like it when you had him sleeping in your arms yesterday".she sip her coffee.

I roll my eyes and put down my cup.

"Later!".

I walked out the door and went over to Casey's,I knock on the door and Sidney answered.

"Hey Malik,Casey will be down in a bit,he still thinks I'm taking him to school.".

She press a button on the pendent around her neck and then footstep came running down the stairs.I looked at her confuse.

"It's a buzzer,I press it and the band on his wrist vibrate telling him I'm calling him".

I nod understanding.Casey came down stairs with a smile on his face,when he saw me he looked confuse and it was also cute when he's confuse.Tilting his head to the side he look so adorable.His mom began signing and then Casey signed back.When they were done he turn and smiling to me.I took his hand and led him out the house.

"Take care of my boy!".Sidney called.

"I will".

I went to my car and open the door for him,he got in and I close it.Going to my side I got in and  headed to school.

I parked beside Dale's car,he was sitting on the front.He looked at me confuse when we got out of the car.

"He's my new neighbor ".i smile.

He smile and waved at Casey who waved back.

We walked into school,Casey in the middle of Dale and I.We met our friends in the hall way where we stop and talked.

"Preston who's this?".one of my friends Tyriece ask.

"He's new,his name is Casey ".