*14

After all those appointments, X-rays and test Casey was ready to do the surgery.I was nervous,he was scared.He had to spend the night at the hospital,I would have stayed there with him but Sidney said I should go to school and she stayed.As soon as school was over I was going to the hospital.I want to be there for Casey to reassure him that everything would be alright and just to be by his side.

"So,you took Shiloh out yet?".I ask Dale as I close my locker.

"Nope,Saturday,and I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was gay,I honestly don't know why I didn't tell you".

"We're cool and I think you and Shiloh make a great couple,seriously you're so alike!".

He laugh and punch my shoulder lightly.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

After Dale left to go meet Shiloh I went to the cafeteria to buy a cup of coffee I didn't eat breakfast this morning because I got up early this morning to see Casey,to wish him good luck and make out with him.He looked so cute in his hospital gown,it was a bright pink gown with yellow lining.

"I see your boyfriend isn't here".

I grip the coffee cup in my hand and turn around.

"What do you want Apple?".i sighed running my hand through my hair

I recently found out that Apple had sent Alice to hang out with me and push me away from Casey.I was so stupid not to realize that.

"Uh nothing from you,I just think you should know that I've found someone better than you".She smile flipping her hair.

"You'll never find someone better than me babe?".

"Bite me Malik".She roll her eyes

"Uh eww".

I heard her gasp but I just walked away. I sighed and headed to the chemistry lab where all science makes itself known.I got to class late but when I reached I saw that the teacher wasn't there so I decided to head over to where Dale and Shiloh were.

"Hey guys"I sat down beside them a sip my coffee

"Hey" they said in unison and I couldn't help the laughter that escaped me.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Talking" Shiloh said.

"What time is Casey's schedule to do his surgery?".

"At two,I miss Casey and i'm so fucking  bored without him"

"Don't say that".Dale said,kissing my cheek.

I roll my eyes at him because that's what I would do to Casey.

"Besides you have us".Dale said.

I just shrug,it still wasn't the same,one day without Casey and it's like I was going crazy.

"Wanna play ABC fast or slow?".Shiloh ask,Dale and I laugh at his choice of playing a child game.He pout and mumbled that we were mean.

"Okay".I said and he smile

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️