*11

Sidney,Alisha and Ashley 🙀🙀🙀🙀

Where the hell was Casey, he wasn't in English class.I looked everywhere for him.When I stopped by our locker I saw Dale coming with a kid,well dragging the kid.He push the kid on the locker and held him up by his shirt.

"Talk".Dale demand.

The kid look at me with fear in his eyes,making me glare at him.

"I-i saw two guys bring him down t-to the basement".

Dale drop him and he hurried away.We practically sprint down the stairs to the basement,when basement got there the lights were off.There was a body curled up in a ball shaking.The guys stood over the body one laughing and one taking pictures.Anger boil in me as I stormed over to them and hit the phone out of the guy's hand.

"What the-".

He didn't finish,my fist connect with his nose and he fell to the floor,quickly getting back up,he swing at me but missed.I trip him and he fell again,kicking him multiply times in the side before kneeling down on one knee and punching him three more times in the face.Dale had the other kid by his throat against the wall.I quickly walk over to Casey gathered him in my arms,he grip my shirt sobbing while still shaking in my arms.My heart ache at the sight.

"Bring him to the nurse,I'll take care of them".Dale said,letting go of the guy,he fell to the floor choking.

I quickly went up the stairs and down the hall to the nurse.She took Casey from me and told me to come back after school but I didn't leave,I sat in her office while she took care of Casey.Later she came up.

"He won't sleep,just keep calling your name you should go to him".

I nod and went down the hallway to the room with the open door.Casey sat up in bed crying,when he was me he held out his hands towards me and I sat beside him bringing him into my lap and hugging him.I rock him for him to go to sleep.When he did I placed him on the bed and sat in the chair in front of him.

When the last bell rang the door open and Dale came in giving me a sad smile,he looked at Casey and frown.

"I found out why those two jerks did it".He said sitting in the chair beside me looking at Casey .

"Let me guess,Apple".I said he sighed and nod.

"She told them to tell Casey to stay away from you and she said if he didn't listen which she knew he is deaf they should beat him up ".

I grip my phone tight in my hands.I wanted to hit something,anything,God I hate that fucking bitch.I wish I could put a bullet through that fucked up head.

"I'll be back".I said and got up.

I stormed furiously out of the nurse office and walked through the crowded hall,glaring at everyone to move out of my way and they did,I saw the bitch with the same two guys when they saw me they hurried away the one I handled was limping.I barely use my strength to push Apple and she hit the locker and her mouth fell open,eyes wide.

"Did you just push me?".

"It won't be a push next time you fuck with Casey,should be lucky you're a girl but I won't think of you as one if you mess with him again.We're done,it's over,get that in your head and leave us the fuck alone".I slap my hand on the locker beside her head and she scream.

I push pass the nosy crowd and went back In to the nurse office when I was surprise by a fit of laughter.The most amazing sound I've heard since today,Casey was rolling over in bed holding his stomach while Dale's chair was turned over and he sat on the ground pouting.I watch as Casey turn red,he calm down when he couldn't breathe properly.When he saw me started again.

"It isn't that funny".Dale whined and got up.

"What happened?".i asked

"I was on my phone when he woke up and scared me and the chair fell over".

I bit my lip to hold in my laughter when Dale glared at me

Arms snaked around Dale's waisted and he huff knowing Casey was about to apologize and he had to forgive me.

"Sowwy...... vewy sowwy ".Casey said with the cutest pout ever.

He sighed and brought Casey around,he ruffled his hair telling him he forgive him and Casey smile.He then turn to me and hug me.

"Go home now?".

I look at the bruise on Casey's cheek and the small white bandaid above his eye,his lip was split but not bad.What am I going to tell Sidney when she comes back from the trio with my mom and Ashley,hope these better soon.I nod and took his hand thanking the nurse and heading out.

"I'll be by tomorrow".Dale said and went into his car

"Yea later".

"Bye dale ".

Casey was repeating the same thing over and over again  'wanna see' I just roll my eyes and led him.If he wasn't deaf he would have figured out where we were by the noise.I wanted to take Casey out on another date,normally when we go out he would be scared,he hates sitting in a restaurant,he hates picnic.We can't see a movie because there isn't any subtitle unless it's at home but i dont mind at all.I decided to take him to the amusement park 1. Because of what happened today 2.he hasn't been to one and I want to spend more time with my baby.

When we were in,I took the blindfold off.Casey gasp a huge smile spread across his face.

"Holy  shit".He whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear.

I pulled him to my chest and bit his neck gently warning him about his language.

"Thank so much,love you".

He kiss me gently on the lips before taking my hands and walking off.