*8

Dale

I laid a blue blanket on the wooden floor.I set a basket of fruits,chocolates,sweets,2 sodas and a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.I put I'm the movie 'eating out' .Dale told me about it and I bought it.I turn off the light and lit the six candles.

"Inside date?".I heard my mom ask behind me.

My mom and I ate dinner at Sidney's but I left right after to go buy the movie and now my mom is just coming in and Sidney will be leaving for work soon.

"Uh something like that".

"Its nice,does he know?".

"No I told him we were watching a movie,but because he doesn't like crowd and a lot of people doesn't know about me yet the idea pop up in my head".I explain.

"He'll love it,do you see the difference in your relationships?".

"Yea its been like two days and I'm really comfortable with Casey".I smile

The doorbell rang

"Casey's is here".She pinch my cheeks and went up the stairs.

I went to the door and Casey jumped in my arms I chuckled and wrap my hands around him,kicking the door shut with my foot.

I set him down on the kitchen counter and went for two two glasses and some Ice cube.We walked into the living room and Casey stopped half way.

His eyes sparkle and his mouth open in amuse.He turn to me and kiss my cheek.

"Anything before we sit?".I ask and he shook his head after reading my lips.

I sat with Casey between my legs his back press against my chest and my back press against the couch.His head on my shoulder and my arms wrapped around his waist.I pressed play on the movie and put the bowl of popcorn in Casey's lap.

"Happy end".Casey mumbled when the movie end.

"I like Kasey,the boy really like him".

"Kasey is perfect".

I know he is talking to himself but I don't think he knows I'm listening.

I turn him around and he look at me confuse I avoided it and kiss him.

I push him back down on the blanket and hover over him. His eyes went to my lips and I spoke.

"You're perfect".

I dipped my head down and suck on his neck.He let out a moan that sent shivers down my spine.I smirk against his skin and wen to his ear lobe nibbling on it and he moan again.I trail kisses to his lips and attack them,he didn't know how to lead and that's how I like it.I suck on his tongue and his hands found the back of my neck and pulled me more into the kiss.I flipped us over so he was on top of me.My hand roam his back until they were inside of his shorts I squeeze both his ass cheeks and we both moan into the kiss.It felt good to do that.I went to the waste band of his boxers and lift it up,pushing my hand down so my palm came in contact with his skin.I've never like doing anything with Apple.Never.
Casey shift and his leg rub against my semi hard member making me groan.The kiss haven't broken yet it just got more heated.Until I decided its best we stop.

I stopped kissing and remove my hands from Casey.He sat up putting his legs on either side of me.This was a problem because he was sitting on my boner.I bit my lip trying not to moan and he came off,laying down beside me.

We cleaned up and lock up the place.We headed upstairs and I took off my shirt.I went over to my drawer to look for Casey's pyjamas.

"Mawik chowclate".

I turn to Casey confuse, he pointed to my pocket and i look down to see a charles chocolate sticking out of my pocket.I chuckled and took it out and unwrapped it,handing it to Casey who smile and took it.He began to suck on the edge,that's how he eats chocolate.He licks and suck it and to be honest I would sit and watch him all day. We sat on the bed,i went on my phone while he sat and ate the chocolate before we got up and brush our teeth.I was laughing at a text that Dale sent me when I felt something on my lips I turn to Casey only to have the chocolate push more into my mouth.I took a bite of it an he giggled.He continue to eat.When he was finish I lead him into the bathroom and brush our teeth.I cuddled with him in the bed while I sang until we both fell asleep.

I woke up due to how bright the room was.I forgot to pull the curtains last night.I went to get up but I couldn't move,I remembered Casey was on top of me.I gently roll him off and put a pillows beside him which he quickly hug.Before i close the curtains I admired how the light look on Casey's pale face.He looked so beautiful.I took my phone from the night stand and snapped a picture of him and immediately setting it as my wallpaper.I took a shower and went outside and decided to jog while Casey slept since it was still after six.I jog twice around the block then went in my back yard and did some push ups.I did thirty first and stopped.In the middle of the other twenty I felt a light weight on top of me,small hand went around my neck and I smile,continuing.Casey giggled until i was finish he rolled off and I laid beside him.He started poking my biceps and smiling.

After we left outside Casey went to take a shower,while my mom and I made breakfast before she left.

"How was your date?".

"It went well".I shrug

"Must have I came down for a glass of water and you two were in a heated make out session".She teased.

I stopped what I was doing and I felt my cheeks heated up.My mom pinched my cheeks before grabbing her coffee cup.

"Bye".I Said and waited for Casey to come before i started eating .